Must Watch!!...UK to Jail viewers of "Far Right Propaganda"

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would have to say that crazy people are all terrorists. So if freedom of speech rights are taken away from crazy people, then we would no longer have to listen to the crazy lunatic rantings of the crazy. As I recall doesn't history record that a suitable punishment would be to cut out their tongues to shut them up?

alpha centauri

Isnt that against this new data law of the EU? That platforms and companies are not allowed to store personal information? I dont know the exact wording. How will they know what you view if they dont store it?
And they passed the law in the EU parliament so they (the English MEPs) should also obey it.

What do they want to fight exactly? Because racist are also in the left and this mentality they call far right in England is not necessarily far right because it is also in the left.

A lot of Muslims here in Germany vote left parties but hustle againt a women´s rights activists and Imams who supports liberal Islam.

Because this is too liberal for them.

The left has also their racist and the Second World was more racist than the First World also it was the propaganda
of the Communist that the West especially the US is fascist.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

If any Paranormalis member cannot see this video, go onto You Tube and type bnlaLoSlFWg

The parliament fights the far right propaganda but also hate Communism and fight the the far left propaganda (At least, I think so.)

But why do they use the control systems they used? I dont get it.

Some people were traumatized through such systems. Look at Merkel. She is a total
wreck. That happens when you are not allowed to say your opinion for a long period of time.

And they want to use such a system that everybody is like that?

I am against it.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Isnt that against this new data law of the EU? That platforms and companies are not allowed to store personal information? I dont know the exact wording. How will they know what you view if they dont store it?
And they passed the law in the EU parliament so they (the English MEPs) should also obey it.

What do they want to fight exactly? Because racist are also in the left and this mentality they call far right in England is not necessarily far right because it is also in the left.

A lot of Muslims here in Germany vote left parties but hustle againt a women´s rights activists and Imams who supports liberal Islam.

Because this is too liberal for them.

The left has also their racist and the Second World was more racist than the First World also it was the propaganda
of the Communist that the West especially the US is fascist.

I believe that the new data law of the EU is over-ruled by the threat of radicalising the people who constantly keep looking at terrorists propaganda online, and could be downloading that propaganda and be passing it onto other people for the purpose of radicalising them also.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I believe that the new data law of the EU is over-ruled by the threat of radicalising the people who constantly keep looking at terrorists propaganda online, and could be downloading that propaganda and be passing it onto other people for the purpose of radicalising them also.

Only the crazy people become radicalized. It appears they are suppressing free speech to combat the crazy people. Over here in the US the crazy people are lured into joining fake terrorist organizations. All without suppressing free speech.