My 2023 so far

BlastTyrant

2023 has been fun so far!

Me and my brother chased and got chased by a UFO on a motorcycle ride early November in Lake Mead.

Couple weeks later i get rear ended on my Harley and was immobile for 2 weeks, i am much better now, just have a slightly wrecked bike.

This seemed to trigger weirdness lol

Apparently one of the residents of my RV park has some mental issues and he got mad at one of my neighbors and ran down the road spreading his butt cheeks flashing everyone, things i wish i didn't see for 200$ Alex. This went on for awhile between screaming and animal noises the cops were eventually called and promptly left as they didn't want to deal with it.

I then ran into, almost literally ran into a extremely weird couple in the local Albertsons, they walked into the aisle i was in and just stood in the middle looking at canned vegetables, i asked them to please move due to my leg injury i am not fond of walking too much or it starts to get really sore, the wife and kid turned to look at me almost completely emotionless, they didn't blink they didn't say a word, the what i assume is father figure just kept rambling on about canned veges and would not look at me, so i try to walk by them and i notice one of the jars of spaghetti sauce seemed to move off the shelf and crash on the floor almost hitting me, as this happened the kid and mom just stood there staring at me and the dad never stopped talking and hiding his face, i went and got a worker and the whole time the mom and kid did not stop looking at me, the worker came running over to me clearly confused and weirded out and thanked me for letting her know, i left shortly after confused. The Mom looked hispanic but the kid was your average white boy, the dad was short about 5'4 and very small, he had a balding head but long hair in a bowl shape, it looked like he had glasses on but i could never fully see his face and in retrospect i don't recall what the child looked like fully. Both mom and dad were short and small.

Finally i was doing some cleaning and heard a old man yelling help, help help! so i did the only rational thing i could and called my brother to go help him lol 2 hours later my brother comes over shook, i guess he walked over to him and the old man looks at him dead in the face and goes "you can see me???" and my brother is like uhhhh ya? So the old man told him to come with him, they walk to his RV and sitting on a table is a .45 Revolver with 1 bullet sitting out, naturally my brother gets weirded out but knowing he could very easily over power the old man he sat and listened to the guy explain how he travels between this dimension and another and in the other dimension he cant see the gun or bullet but in this dimension he can and people can see him, but in the other dimension no one can see him, so he yells for help to figure out which dimension he is in as he is a unwilling traveler. He spent the next hour and a half explaining how the white gun society, two stripe society are trying to kill him and he was shot by Joe Biden in the penis before he was president.
I guess he explained that he will frequently stand outside asking for help and people will just walk right by him and not look at him, so when my brother actually came over he was shocked.

2023 is already crazy, and it isn't even a month in!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hope you get better over time, man.

The story with the old man is pretty wild, wow! Is he still there right now? Do you think you'll see him again?

And the guy flashing you! LOL

lamdo263

2023 has been fun so far!

Me and my brother chased and got chased by a UFO on a motorcycle ride early November in Lake Mead.

Couple weeks later i get rear ended on my Harley and was immobile for 2 weeks, i am much better now, just have a slightly wrecked bike.

This seemed to trigger weirdness lol

Apparently one of the residents of my RV park has some mental issues and he got mad at one of my neighbors and ran down the road spreading his butt cheeks flashing everyone, things i wish i didn't see for 200$ Alex. This went on for awhile between screaming and animal noises the cops were eventually called and promptly left as they didn't want to deal with it.

I then ran into, almost literally ran into a extremely weird couple in the local Albertsons, they walked into the aisle i was in and just stood in the middle looking at canned vegetables, i asked them to please move due to my leg injury i am not fond of walking too much or it starts to get really sore, the wife and kid turned to look at me almost completely emotionless, they didn't blink they didn't say a word, the what i assume is father figure just kept rambling on about canned veges and would not look at me, so i try to walk by them and i notice one of the jars of spaghetti sauce seemed to move off the shelf and crash on the floor almost hitting me, as this happened the kid and mom just stood there staring at me and the dad never stopped talking and hiding his face, i went and got a worker and the whole time the mom and kid did not stop looking at me, the worker came running over to me clearly confused and weirded out and thanked me for letting her know, i left shortly after confused. The Mom looked hispanic but the kid was your average white boy, the dad was short about 5'4 and very small, he had a balding head but long hair in a bowl shape, it looked like he had glasses on but i could never fully see his face and in retrospect i don't recall what the child looked like fully. Both mom and dad were short and small.

Finally i was doing some cleaning and heard a old man yelling help, help help! so i did the only rational thing i could and called my brother to go help him lol 2 hours later my brother comes over shook, i guess he walked over to him and the old man looks at him dead in the face and goes "you can see me???" and my brother is like uhhhh ya? So the old man told him to come with him, they walk to his RV and sitting on a table is a .45 Revolver with 1 bullet sitting out, naturally my brother gets weirded out but knowing he could very easily over power the old man he sat and listened to the guy explain how he travels between this dimension and another and in the other dimension he cant see the gun or bullet but in this dimension he can and people can see him, but in the other dimension no one can see him, so he yells for help to figure out which dimension he is in as he is a unwilling traveler. He spent the next hour and a half explaining how the white gun society, two stripe society are trying to kill him and he was shot by Joe Biden in the penis before he was president.
I guess he explained that he will frequently stand outside asking for help and people will just walk right by him and not look at him, so when my brother actually came over he was shocked.

2023 is already crazy, and it isn't even a month in!
Sounds like a period of UFO ET mania.

BlastTyrant

Hope you get better over time, man.

The story with the old man is pretty wild, wow! Is he still there right now? Do you think you'll see him again?

And the guy flashing you! LOL

Ya the old man has taken a liking to my Brother, he went over to my moms last night looking for him, sadly he does not seem to be in the best of shape, the very odd part was he can barely speak and was mumbling, compared to a few nights ago where he was speaking completely fine. this version of the old man is apparently missing part of his tongue so he cannot speak very well he has to put his finger in his mouth to talk it is very odd.

He asked for The Boy as he calls my brother and asked for a few little favors which out of sympathy i obliged, 2 gallons of Distilled water, 2 gallons of 2% Milk and a half gallon of 1% Chocolate milk. I wasn't all to happy to do it at 10 o clock at night but after i got back he literally dismissed me like i was a dog to talk to my brother about the dimensional time he is in.

But a few nights ago the old man asking for help had a long grey beard, could speak fine and was moving around okay, compared to the old man from last night, i will be setting up some boundaries as he really freaks out my mom and dogs. And being as we all work early AM cant be running around until midnight.

It honestly weirds me out because it does seem like 2 completely different people. I am concerned for the man as he apparently does not eat or drink often, he told my brother that my brother saved his life that night by giving him water because he has not drank in 5 days, i did a little bit of a check on him and found he has no living relatives or family. I am tempted to call and have him looked at but at the same time i don't know if i have the right? He told my brother if he needs to go to the hospital he will leave his stuff on the front steps and that will be my brothers sign.

BlastTyrant

How does the brother feel about this? Does he feel like hes getting attached to this guy ?

He is a bit weirded out as well, but feels bad for the guy like he just needs someone to talk to in his old age. He agrees that boundaries need to be set though.

We are going to see how it goes, i personally do not think he has much longer on this plane of existence and he is extremely fragile and isn't capable of doing much anymore. But he seems to take a little bit of comfort in my brother.

As for being attached i would say no, more out of sympathy than anything.