My abduction and time travel experience

someguy

My abduction and time travel experience

20070214-timedrifter.jpg

I created this website UFO & Time Travel - Everything is Everyone and Each One is All in November 2006 to tell my story and this website is mentioned in the book also!!

My story includes a six day abduction experience, during which I was given access to a time travel device. When I was 18 years old,I was abducted by two gray aliens in 1992 for six days (earth time), but believe I had actually spent on the order of between 25 - 40 years time traveling. I was then reverse aged and returned only six days after I was taken.

My memory of this abduction, and the events that occurred during this abduction did not start surfacing until 1997, 5 years later. From 1997 until late 2005/early 2006, I was not able to face these powerful and frightening memories. In 2006 I was finally able to come to terms with the possible reality of these events and began researching the Internet to find corroboration for my experiences and the corroboration that initially had the biggest impact for me was found at Serpo.org - The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program and I posted my book/thread one month prior to the release of the serpo story.

What I've discovered in short leads me to believe I indeed was abducted by what are commonly called gray aliens. These beings have large, black eyes, slim builds, and gray skin. These beings I believe used me as a sort of test subject for a time portal, however, I believe a future version of myself, more than one, was involved in my abduction. I am coming to realize there is a much, much larger picture emerging here; not just for myself, but for our planet.

We are on the verge of some major changes. And these changes will occur worldwide, with or without the consent of the minority of whom I call the "controllers", and who have been responsible for keeping the majority of this planet in the dark, literally and figuratively. Myself and countless others know these changes are now upon us.

Aside from my abduction experience, I have had countless contacts with a person who looks exactly like me, only younger or older, depending on my age at the time, who claims he is my "future" self.

This individual has approached me, my friends, parents, coworkers, acquaintances, strangers and even celebrities in an attempt to convince me of this reality.

In fact, I was sort of forced to accept the idea that I may have traveled back to visit myself after a number of friends and acquaintances, including an ex-girlfriend's grandmother, etc., approached me and asked if I was a time traveler, because "someone just talked to me who looks just like you and told me about my future...". Not only have people asked me this, but my memories now confirm what I've been told, and what I now believe to be true.

I have a countless stories like this, and they reach back to my early childhood. My wife as well has had a sighting of a ufo and gray alien, and believes that she's met an older version of herself on at least three occasions.

I am in the process of creating a timeline of events that have occurred throughout my life, as well as events that I see as soon coming to pass.

The first of which is contact with my "future" self, which I see as getting the ball rolling so to speak. These are all memories, and I can describe these and numerous other experiences from the point of view of having been there. I "remembers" this imminent contact with myself as occurring in this time frame (2007 - 2009). I'm literally waiting for the phone call, or the doorbell...

I see very exciting things around the corner, and I feel compelled to share these things and my story with everyone willing to listen. If for nothing else than to let objective parties weigh its value.

To this end, I have recorded a number of audio interviews with a friend's help to assist in bringing all of these experiences and more to the surface, and to create a place where everyone can have access to them.

There is much, much more to this story, but in short, I am trying to get a message out that we are going to see two significant ET contact events, the first of which is to occur in Pennsylvania in the next 12- 36 months. The second is going to be a mass landing event, which will occur around 2011- 2012.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

Hi there !
I remember many parts of your story, and I think it is pretty interesting, but I don't remember the part about your future self(s). Where and when do you think they come ?
Do you think you are going to get back in time, or are they from other timelines ?
About the ETs comming, are we in danger ?

2011-2012, what do you think about the Mayan calendar ? Is it a coincidence ?

By the way, Welcome back, I'm looking forward to your posts :)

Num7

Condar

Time travelers eh? Always so very vague. I've heard many many people say things like in 1-3 years aliens will show up and of course by that time those people are no longer there to defend themselves. But alas I will of course give you a chance just tell me the winning lottery numbers for the game played on Feb. 30th and everything will be good. :D I of course don't expect anything of the sort. But welcome to the New Paranormalis and I along with everyone here I'm sure look forward to your experiences. Make a septic, a believer. :D

someguy

Numenorean7 said:
Hi there !
I remember many parts of your story, and I think it is pretty interesting, but I don't remember the part about your future self(s).

Numenorean7 said:
Where and when do you think they come ?
I think they have been coming, but I think the next time I am contacted would be within the next year or two

Numenorean7 said:
Do you think you are going to get back in time, or are they from other timelines ?
well both sort of, I think there is ultimately one timeline, just gets altered numerous times

Numenorean7 said:
About the ETs comming, are we in danger ?
no, only the bad guys need to worry

Numenorean7 said:
2011-2012, what do you think about the Mayan calendar ? Is it a coincidence ?
no coincidence, I think they had time travelers among them

Numenorean7 said:
By the way, Welcome back, I'm looking forward to your posts :)

Num7
Thanks!!

someguy

Condar said:
Time travelers eh? Always so very vague. I've heard many many people say things like in 1-3 years aliens will show up and of course by that time those people are no longer there to defend themselves. But alas I will of course give you a chance just tell me the winning lottery numbers for the game played on Feb. 30th and everything will be good. :D I of course don't expect anything of the sort. But welcome to the New Paranormalis and I along with everyone here I'm sure look forward to your experiences. Make a septic, a believer. :D
Thank you , I am glad to be here again!

we need to earn the lotto numbers and the first step is volunteering (UFO & Time Travel - Everything is Everyone and Each One is All).

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey TimeDrifter !

I remember you knowing some stuff about John Titor, I can't remember what. Is he related to the coming events you're talking about ? Is he going to show himself again ?

I would like to know what you think about time machines. If there are some human made, do we have any clue ? What do you think about the HDR/FluxCap ? Pretty weird stuff hu ? What are the technologies supposed to make time travel possible ?

Do you saw any reptoids in your experiences ?

and hey, thanks for your answers :)

Num7

gonzogirl

Well hello there TimeDrifter...Nice to "see" you again..been a long time..Well my question is this: Why does your future self want you to know about the whole abduction and other events? Does he/you end up needing help at some point? Just wondering what you think the reason is..thanks man....J.

someguy

Numenorean7 said:
Hey TimeDrifter !

I remember you knowing some stuff about John Titor, I can't remember what. Is he related to the coming events you're talking about ? Is he going to show himself again ?

I would like to know what you think about time machines. If there are some human made, do we have any clue ? What do you think about the HDR/FluxCap ? Pretty weird stuff hu ? What are the technologies supposed to make time travel possible ?

Do you saw any reptoids in your experiences ?

and hey, thanks for your answers :)

Num7
Hey sorry for the delay, I have been sidetracked these days.

I do think the john titor thing will be revealed and the real secrets will be known, like perhaps my theory of john titor being a team of people or two persons (male and female)

I wish I could afford an HDR/Fluxcap, I would try it!!

tech for time travel I am unsure of at this moment, I know there is alot of spinning things in there!!

Yes I think I saw reptiods during my experience, initially the good ones I think

someguy

gonzogirl said:
Well hello there TimeDrifter...Nice to "see" you again..been a long time..Well my question is this: Why does your future self want you to know about the whole abduction and other events? Does he/you end up needing help at some point? Just wondering what you think the reason is..thanks man....J.
I think it was time for the future me to simply start putting in the work for all the stuff that seemed to come easy in the beginning or to simply ensure certain future elements have a high probability and are more likely to happen.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've read somewhere that the reptoids thend to be more evil/violent than the greys lol :eek:

Do you think they come from here ?

Are there any good ETs, to watch over us ? Most of the time, we ear about evil ETs here to destroy us, or waiting for it.

Did you have any weird experiences recently ?

Thank you for your time :)

Num7