My Analysis of John Titor's Worldline.

TimeTravelFan2000

My analysis of John Titor’s Worldline
This examines an analysis of John Titor’s Worldline under a hypothesis that it is a real worldline (I believe personally it is). One of my hobbies is delving into political and historical analysis so this will be my analysis of his worldline focusing on 2000 onward.

I am putting a disclaimer that I am NOT an expert in anything.

Political Landscape of John Titor’s USA Pre 2000.
In the pre-2000 years, it is likely that Ruby Ridge and Waco were similar or even worse. I believe it was highly likely there were additional similar incidents that could have gained national controversy. Given that John did seem to harbor a distrust of LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) based on his posts it can be inferred that there were additional incidents like Rodney King that occurred on that worldline. Such incidents would have spread through the media there like wildfire and resulted in protests/riots. I am aware that John never mentioned much of the USA of the 90s and before however he did mention Waco and Ruby Ridge. He did also mention a documentary that was made which confirmed the worst accusations on law enforcement in that siege being true. (I do not remember the name of this documentary or if it exists in this worldline. If it does let me know). It is very likely that the 90s in John Titor’s worldline was filled with more social turmoil than here.

This will go into what I think happened in John Titor’s worldline in and after November, 2000
John posted about the political climate of the USA being strife with unrest. There was a divide between the citizens, the police and federal government. John was very vocal about civil rights and mentioned that house searches were common. One of his posts mentioned a neighbor being arrested for an unknown reason. He also mentioned civil liberties being put aside in favor of security. This is in parallel to our worldline in which the Patriot Act got introduced after 9/11/01 to monitor American Citizens and others in America for ‘National Security Purposes’. Legislators passed this and other similar laws which curtailed civil rights in the USA.
I believe that there may have been a 9/11/01 type event that occurred in the USA of that worldline in which it was likely that Habeas Corpus was even suspended for American Citizens. (Remember that in this worldline the Bush Administration was very likely looking into suspending Habeas Corpus for American Citizens. They did succeed in doing it for non-citizens and possible enemy combatants) It is likely that Federal and Non-Federal Law Enforcement was given additional powers to detain citizens without cause along with performing home searches without warrants. John Titor mentions in posts about his home being searched once as a child and others having homes searched by police. (I wished he elaborated on this more.) All of this in addition to a controversial election (he said he used the term ‘elections’ loosely) would certainly have led to fractures in the social-political landscape of that time which would contribute to many citizens turning against the government and law enforcement.

An invasion of Iraq or other Middle-Eastern country would likely have occurred after a terrorist attack. John mentioned the Middle East being a “no-armer and a no-legger” I believe he is referring to American and other Troops coming back from such a war usually with missing limbs from IEDs. This is in obvious parallel to what has been happening in Iraq and Afghanistan in this worldline. This contributed to degrading US Foreign Policy which was prevalent in the Bush Administration.

I believe that overall the political-social-economic conditions of the time would contribute majorly in fractures which would have lead to the next civil war of that time. Economic crashes would have likely occurred which would cause even further divides. More Americans being unemployed did result in major protests in this worldline which did lead to further social unrest. All of the above events in such a small-time span would contribute to an environment which can lead to a civil war type event.

This will finish my first part in my analysis of John Titor’s worldline. I will continue onward into what his Civil War looked like in future posts.

Rossco78

This examines an analysis of John Titor’s Worldline under a hypothesis that it is a real worldline (I believe personally it is). One of my hobbies is delving into political and historical analysis so this will be my analysis of his worldline focusing on 2000 onward.

In the pre-2000 years, it is likely that Ruby Ridge and Waco were similar or even worse. I believe it was highly likely there were additional similar incidents that could have gained national controversy. Given that John did seem to harbor a distrust of LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) based on his posts it can be inferred that there were additional incidents like Rodney King that occurred on that worldline. Such incidents would have spread through the media there like wildfire and resulted in protests/riots. I am aware that John never mentioned much of the USA of the 90s and before however he did mention Waco and Ruby Ridge. He did also mention a documentary that was made which confirmed the worst accusations on law enforcement in that siege being true. (I do not remember the name of this documentary or if it exists in this worldline. If it does let me know). It is very likely that the 90s in John Titor’s worldline was filled with more social turmoil than here.

This will go into what I think happened in John Titor’s worldline in and after November, 2000
John posted about the political climate of the USA being strife with unrest. There was a divide between the citizens, the police and federal government. John was very vocal about civil rights and mentioned that house searches were common. One of his posts mentioned a neighbor being arrested for an unknown reason. He also mentioned civil liberties being put aside in favor of security. This is in parallel to our worldline in which the Patriot Act got introduced after 9/11/01 to monitor American Citizens and others in America for ‘National Security Purposes’. Legislators passed this and other similar laws which curtailed civil rights in the USA.
I believe that there may have been a 9/11/01 type event that occurred in the USA of that worldline in which it was likely that Habeas Corpus was even suspended for American Citizens. (Remember that in this worldline the Bush Administration was very likely looking into suspending Habeas Corpus for American Citizens. They did succeed in doing it for non-citizens and possible enemy combatants) It is likely that Federal and Non-Federal Law Enforcement was given additional powers to detain citizens without cause along with performing home searches without warrants. John Titor mentions in posts about his home being searched once as a child and others having homes searched by police. (I wished he elaborated on this more.) All of this in addition to a controversial election (he said he used the term ‘elections’ loosely) would certainly have led to fractures in the social-political landscape of that time which would contribute to many citizens turning against the government and law enforcement.

An invasion of Iraq or other Middle-Eastern country would likely have occurred after a terrorist attack. John mentioned the Middle East being a “no-armer and a no-legger” I believe he is referring to American and other Troops coming back from such a war usually with missing limbs from IEDs. This is in obvious parallel to what has been happening in Iraq and Afghanistan in this worldline. This contributed to degrading US Foreign Policy which was prevalent in the Bush Administration.

I believe that overall the political-social-economic conditions of the time would contribute majorly in fractures which would have lead to the next civil war of that time. Economic crashes would have likely occurred which would cause even further divides. More Americans being unemployed did result in major protests in this worldline which did lead to further social unrest. All of the above events in such a small-time span would contribute to an environment which can lead to a civil war type event.

This will finish my first part in my analysis of John Titor’s worldline. I will continue onward into what his Civil War looked like in future p

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This looks like a paranoid delusion. Perhaps you should get tested for schizophrenia.

Rossco78

This will finish my first part in my analysis of John Titor’s worldline. I will continue onward into what his Civil War looked like in future posts.
Why do you even post things on here? No one wants to hear it. Just a bunch of rude people on here that will just cut you down.