My Analysis of John Titor's Worldline.

Rossco78

There was no disrespect. I was attempting to help a fellow human who obviously hasn't read the Titor story and has some false beliefs.
Oh you sure are something. What help??? All there was a bunch of name calling.... Maybe you need to get your vocabulary tested for being rude.... I mean really....

lamdo263

My analysis of John Titor’s Worldline
This examines an analysis of John Titor’s Worldline under a hypothesis that it is a real worldline (I believe personally it is). One of my hobbies is delving into political and historical analysis so this will be my analysis of his worldline focusing on 2000 onward.

I am putting a disclaimer that I am NOT an expert in anything.

Political Landscape of John Titor’s USA Pre 2000.
In the pre-2000 years, it is likely that Ruby Ridge and Waco were similar or even worse. I believe it was highly likely there were additional similar incidents that could have gained national controversy. Given that John did seem to harbor a distrust of LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) based on his posts it can be inferred that there were additional incidents like Rodney King that occurred on that worldline. Such incidents would have spread through the media there like wildfire and resulted in protests/riots. I am aware that John never mentioned much of the USA of the 90s and before however he did mention Waco and Ruby Ridge. He did also mention a documentary that was made which confirmed the worst accusations on law enforcement in that siege being true. (I do not remember the name of this documentary or if it exists in this worldline. If it does let me know). It is very likely that the 90s in John Titor’s worldline was filled with more social turmoil than here.

This will go into what I think happened in John Titor’s worldline in and after November, 2000
John posted about the political climate of the USA being strife with unrest. There was a divide between the citizens, the police and federal government. John was very vocal about civil rights and mentioned that house searches were common. One of his posts mentioned a neighbor being arrested for an unknown reason. He also mentioned civil liberties being put aside in favor of security. This is in parallel to our worldline in which the Patriot Act got introduced after 9/11/01 to monitor American Citizens and others in America for ‘National Security Purposes’. Legislators passed this and other similar laws which curtailed civil rights in the USA.
I believe that there may have been a 9/11/01 type event that occurred in the USA of that worldline in which it was likely that Habeas Corpus was even suspended for American Citizens. (Remember that in this worldline the Bush Administration was very likely looking into suspending Habeas Corpus for American Citizens. They did succeed in doing it for non-citizens and possible enemy combatants) It is likely that Federal and Non-Federal Law Enforcement was given additional powers to detain citizens without cause along with performing home searches without warrants. John Titor mentions in posts about his home being searched once as a child and others having homes searched by police. (I wished he elaborated on this more.) All of this in addition to a controversial election (he said he used the term ‘elections’ loosely) would certainly have led to fractures in the social-political landscape of that time which would contribute to many citizens turning against the government and law enforcement.

An invasion of Iraq or other Middle-Eastern country would likely have occurred after a terrorist attack. John mentioned the Middle East being a “no-armer and a no-legger” I believe he is referring to American and other Troops coming back from such a war usually with missing limbs from IEDs. This is in obvious parallel to what has been happening in Iraq and Afghanistan in this worldline. This contributed to degrading US Foreign Policy which was prevalent in the Bush Administration.

I believe that overall the political-social-economic conditions of the time would contribute majorly in fractures which would have lead to the next civil war of that time. Economic crashes would have likely occurred which would cause even further divides. More Americans being unemployed did result in major protests in this worldline which did lead to further social unrest. All of the above events in such a small-time span would contribute to an environment which can lead to a civil war type event.

This will finish my first part in my analysis of John Titor’s worldline. I will continue onward into what his Civil War looked like in future posts.
Does the army know that if they transgress on a hidden ET with a set contract here, that this Earth could end up being invaded?

TimeTravelFan2000

Does the army know that if they transgress on a hidden ET with a set contract here, that this Earth could end up being invaded?

I dont know? John Titor never mentioned anything about ufos and aliens besides his comment about them possibly being time travelers from the future.

To my knowledge he's never mentioned anything about ET Bases.

I'd like to discuss ET bases but let's do that in the aliens forum. I dont want to derail my own thread lol.

lamdo263

I dont know? John Titor never mentioned anything about ufos and aliens besides his comment about them possibly being time travelers from the future.

I'd like to discuss ET bases but let's do that in the aliens forum. I dont want to derail my own thread lol.
Yes I understand, he couldn't have. This is the baby Jesus phenomena. Where baby Jesus is on his little cloth covered hay bed, safe with the animals and with Mary and Joseph, while all kinds of evil and nasty behavior goes on in the world outside that manger. I don't know if you've sung Away in a manger before? But the song kind of gives a little bit of security to it. I mean it's not a tune that you can Catholic Irish River Dance to.

Try it, and thanks for the lyrics by Genius Lyrics >
[Verse 1]
Away in a manger, no crib for His bed
The little Lord Jesus laid down His sweet head
The stars in the bright sky looked down where He lay
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay

[Verse 2]
The cattle are lowing, the poor Baby awakes
But little Lord Jesus, no crying He makes
I love Thee, Lord Jesus! Look down from the night sky
And stay by my side till morning is nigh

Here's the vid, but remember, "This is not a disco song"??! Away in a Manger with Lyrics | Christmas Carol & Song - YouTube

lamdo263

Please forgive my arcane sense of humor, but with as dire as our mutual situations seems to be at this juncture, I find sometimes a little levity rescues one from deeper ends. Joh said; " John, like I never made love to the guy"? that there would be a nuclear conflagration, which would greatly hamper our ability to survive. I think as he said on his worldline that this was to be 2015 or 16? Anyhow, another specter in OUR worldline is a possible asteroid strike in predicted by both Babba Vanga and Nostradamus to possibly happen.

This is a six mile said asteroid, which at that calculate weight and mass, could crack the Earth's mantel. If this occurred, then we as an Earthbound species, would really be in trouble. Baba Vanga 2020 prediction: END OF THE WORLD, Putin assassination, tsunami in the New Year Babba Vanga Nostradamus astroid yr 2029 - Bing video

Kerry Lynn Cassidy said in her interviews with William Tompkins, that the US had lots of deals with aliens, hidden contracts of an obligatory nature as it was said. So I'm wondering as this society now closes in on the scope of predicted fun & games of the near 2029 realm of time, how this upcoming issue's going to affect the status-que of the day.

*Note just joking that while I never made love to John Titor I did meet him once online. I also possibly know someone who HAS made love to John.

On Will Tompkins. I had taken the MIT Engineering the space shuttle extension course and it was my privilege to have been taught in this course, by William Tompkins. While I found in this course they had done the impossible in creating the space shuttle, the professors in this course throw the complexity of what was America's space shuttle right in the laps of the students. I found Tompkins to be a vast in knowledge as well as experienced uncompromising engineer. Bill still lives in the midst of that course and I hope that his presence will be felt for a long time. interview kerry lynn cassidy and william tompkins - YouTube

lamdo263

Separate issue on the baby Jesus phenomena and John Titor. It is said that Jesus was part alien. A special being from above. It is supposed that the entire John Titor affair, was something to warn people of the times to come ahead of their happening. This does pull a simile of a person who is placed in the role of acting like Jesus, then draws a crowd, and all of a sudden since social movements have gathered around this being, he runs outside, looks to the clouds and exclaims, "Oh my god, I really am Jesus"!

In effect that's what I feel occurred with John Titor. Not like playing Superman, or movie times Jesus, but close enough to make the actor wonder what he really gotten into?

TimeTravelFan2000

One of the podcasts I have followed happens to be Robert Evans “It Could Happen Here.” This podcast in my opinion portrays what the Second Civil War could look like in America. I am basing this analysis on John Titor’s Worldline based in his posts and the podcast.

Before this civil war would start there would have to be civil unrest as a civil war scenario merely doesn’t happen out of the blue. John stated the civil war started in 2005 which flared up and down for about 10 years. Preceding this would be civil unrest on a truly nationwide level. In multiple cities there were protests and/or riots. Recall that after the economy crashed in 2008 there were nationwide protests with Occupy Wall Street; some of the protests led to riots. An economic crash would certainly contribute massive civil unrest. Millions of additional people out of work would free up time for them to get out and protest. Emotions would run hot with government failure to help citizens find work. It should not be surprising that there could have been a major economic crash in John Titor’s worldline much earlier than here. The level of this crash would be severe enough to push more than 15% of the working population unemployed. Violent and heavy-handed police actions would result in nationwide media attention. This could cause reprisals from lone-wolf citizens at first before escalating into groups of armed people vs police. Acquittal of cops accused of brutality and murder generally resulted in riots thus further flaring up civil unrest. Prominent figures in anti-police movements would have called for the killing of police officers thus whipping up the already furious disenfranchised citizenry.

In this worldline in 2015, Louis Farrakhan whipped up some fury by calling to “Kill those who kill us!” as he preached to members of his church. This referenced the controversial killings of black Americans typically by white police officers. Anger against the government’s inaction to control out-of-control police officers lead to a sporadic series of ambushes against police officers from 2014-2016 in NYC, Dallas, and Baton Rouge. There have been other ambushes spread out to present day.

I believe in John’s Worldline there were similar ambush style killings that occurred likely starting before 2005. These would have gained prominent media attention and started a string of copycat killings as well. Mass shootings would have increased as well. There would have been controversial killings of disenfranchised people such as minorities, gay/lesbian and transgendered people that would lead to further protests. Local activists would rally up local citizens to fight back as just as brutally as the police have been to them.

The massive civil unrest that has been witnessed on this worldline has been a result of a combination of factors. Worsening economic conditions, police violence, pandemic, lockdowns, including a controversial president and election. Remember that when Trump won in 2016 there were many protests and even before then. When George Floyd was killed by the police it led to many nationwide riots after it happened. Media attention of the riots and unrest would most certainly contribute to the growing rise of the Militia Movement. John Titor did mention in his worldline there was a pandemic in addition to the civil war with CJD. The Civil War on his worldline would have evolved from anti-police and government protests to violent suppression of the protests followed by killings of police. Growing fears of rioters, looters, criminals, police and an increasing authoritative government would lead to the growth of the Militia Movement as it did here. Remember that after each riot here there would be militia guarding business as police failed to protect them? That was likely the situation there as well.