My ancient thot hand vibrational rod

Art

As promise to you, this is ancient no electric vibration machine. I have redesign a little bit. if you want to reproduce it, rub your index finger under the wood to generate low vibrations and accompany the movement of the stick as in the video. I rub my index on the lower part of the stick to make very low frequency, in addition to the hight pyramide frequency. This form the mouvment. It is not perpetual but maybe this can move huge objects or reduce weight or give an health medecine process to others peoples, with coil instead of helix.

Last edited:

Beholder

So this is what women used before modern "massage devices" were invented? :unsure:

Art

Yes, that can be greath for hight healing too. You can feel vibration with a copper wire attached, aroud all your body.
Modern version is the famous edmull clack zapper

steven chiverton

ive built many hulda clark zappers and still have some better ones and as for vibrations ya better off going to a sex shop for a vibrator lol ha ha ha that wooden one hardly exciting at all art have you've seen the movie called moonfall it will really open your eyes remember some things you see in the movies the ideas come from the military and aliens so its like a soft disclosure they even mentioned the hollow moon and how it vibrates and that was when they crashed a satellite into it and measured the vibrations of the moon which rang like a bell thats true and they put that in that movie the part about it vibrating cause its hollow so what else would they secretly disclose in that movie

Art

Greath catastrophic movie, annulation of pesantor is right, it is ocean movment phenomena * les marée * but very strong. Moon can resonnate yes i am agree.
In this tiny wood toy the helice turn very fast, it is like she is on a vortex.
My Next video i working to make the compass move under coil. It need a very strong magnetic field to do that. So it need light to protect mosfett of surtention.
maybe in this modern day, it is very important to know how ancient stuff work. You have also lot of edmull clack zapper in your video i have see this shiverton. Scientific medecine reject the zapper, but science is now near his own end. With covid 19 science have prove just his own world.

Last edited:

Art

And i have show this wood toy to show that with hight frequency, the helice rotate more rapidely than with low frequency, like your toy motor did with hight frequency. And for the same power entrance ( my effort remain the same for gratgrat the pyramide and wattage in your discovery )

Art

But i think that the key is with an extra low and an hight frequency. The helice rotate with 2 frequency : 1 hertz ( the index that rub the wood) and about more than 1000 hertz, the pyramide vibrational.