My Announcement

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hey guys, on November 8th I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Just thought you would want to hear. But I will fight to the end if I have to. I think my best bet would be to ask @PaulaJedi for help because apparently he is a cancer survivor. So yeah, just tight I would say this now...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sorry to hear that. Hope you won't give up and that you'll will fight like you said!

I'm sure Paula will give you good advice. :)

Best of luck, we'll send you positive thoughts.

Martian

Damn. One lung or both? How far spread? Don't tell me anything you don't want to. Listen to Num.

Good luck.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Your path into the future is yours to make. You can choose one of the many suppressed cures. Or you can choose to become a victim of the medical community. Good luck in the choices you make.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey guys, on November 8th I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Just thought you would want to hear. But I will fight to the end if I have to. I think my best bet would be to ask @PaulaJedi for help because apparently he is a cancer survivor. So yeah, just tight I would say this now...

I'm a she, but not important. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk privately. I can tell you that cancer is no longer a death sentence. My father is a lung cancer survivor and he never smoked a day in his life. He had a lower lobe of his lung removed plus chemo. I won't lie. The surgery and chemo were difficult, but in less than a year he was and still is cancer free. He gets a PET scan every year and he is still in good shape!!! There IS a cure for some cancers!!!!

Please understand that if you haven't started already, you may go through the stages of grief. I went through them in 2 weeks.
After that, you'll be in total acceptance and hopefully fighting mode. Fight it with all of your might. Don't let it bring you down. Be a
WARRIOR. Walking Dead inspired me to be a survivor rather than a victim. That's why I have Michonne as my icon. :)

You will make it through with flying colors. Please message me and give me more details and if you have a treatment plan.
People will come to you and tell you that you're suppose to drink magic potions and oils and smoke things that are going to magically make the cancer go away. Well, I believe in real, modern science. It works. Have faith, my friend. Feel free to express your emotions through this new journey. I'll be here to listen. :)

Paula

P.S. Do what YOU think is right. Trust your instincts. Do not listen to anti-science and anti-medical people that will try to make you feel guilty for getting treated. Your treatment is your own PERSONAL decision and nobody should try to sell you any magical cure. If they do, it's simply morally wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
OMG SO SORRY I was typing really fast knowing you were female when that happened. But don't worry or take it offensively because I've done that to just about every female I've ever known and probably called males she instead of he trying to break the habit

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Also thank you for the advice, I have been having a short fuse recently. I too have never smoked a cigarette and I've never even even drank since I. Was 22... And I'm 30 now

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OMG SO SORRY I was typing really fast knowing you were female when that happened. But don't worry or take it offensively because I've done that to just about every female I've ever known and probably called males she instead of he trying to break the habit

Not a problem. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it. :) I'm not offended. Feel free to talk, ok?