My Announcement

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Also thank you for the advice, I have been having a short fuse recently. I too have never smoked a cigarette and I've never even even drank since I. Was 22... And I'm 30 now

Yes, you may be going through the anger phase. I lashed out at family members, but actually rightfully so.
Consider this a lesson. You will be finding out who is real and who isn't in life. It's almost like a friendship and family reboot.
:)

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Well... It's my right lung and slowly spreading to my left lung and neck. my doctor says that by 2018 it well be all in my left lung and neck and start spreading down to my chest, he said they should be able to get rid of it by then. Fingers crossed

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
They took some alveoli (or epitheil tissue) from both lungs... Yes I have results, apparently it's non-small cell lung cancer. Don't know how bad it is yet. Hopefully there are treatments that will definitely work. I've been looking up on it for a while now.

TnWatchdog

Sorry to hear this...stay positive and remember that you will find support here to help get you thru the situation you are facing.

TimeFlipper

Hey guys, on November 8th I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Just thought you would want to hear. But I will fight to the end if I have to. I think my best bet would be to ask @PaulaJedi for help because apparently he is a cancer survivor. So yeah, just tight I would say this now...
Please forgive me if i appear cynical, but iam really hoping that you are pretending to have that awful condition, just like when you first came on Paranormalis pretending to be a time-traveller...

Last edited:

Zeirbah

I had testicular cancer back in 2013, and I was only 15 1/2 years old. I'm now cancer free, so I believe you can make it through!