My beliefs in the afterlife

mullac998

In this thread i would like to talk about my beliefs in the afterlife. also i will talk about what happens when you die and when you are born. The day you die is the day you past to spirit, when you die you can have anyone you know come and collect you to take you to the spirit realm. if you don't want to see someone you don't have to see them at all. Now when you get to spirit some people will have to go to there hospital to get readjusted to spirit, once you are better you have ability to go rejoin the others. if you die and go to spirit and you have had some issues,that really affected you and you're soul then you will go to the hospital to go and get your soul cleaned. you will rejoin the others after. If you lived a bad life and say you killed someone. When you die and go to spirit you will go to the gray area to be rehabilitated. Once you are there you cannot leave until spirits that run that area decide to let you go, you will be able to join others after a certain amount of time. Now when you want to go to earth you have to sign a contract with spirit to let you go to earth. When the process of you coming to earth starts it will take 5weeks for you're soul to enter the body of the baby. You will have a spirit guide decided for you before you go and your life will be planned out to some sort of degree. The reason for that is because everyone who is on earth came to earth for there own reasons and only when you die you will be able to remember the reasons for wanting to come to earth. Also when you go to a certain place the people you meet is also decided from spirits. Now let's talk about free will, there is good people and bad people but sometimes people choose to be bad before they come to earth and the reason for that is because it has to be done and spirits volunteer. If you choose to be a bad person and say you steal from someone you and that person would of made a contract saying that is going to happen so if you steal and it was apart of you're contract you will not have to go to the gray area. But if you was to do it out of free will then you will have to go to the gray area.

Bullethead21

Great.......more hospitals even AFTER we die???? Hope your making this up....LOL!!

For people like me who spent LOTS of time in hospitals for the living, having surgeries......etc.......what your describing is HELL!

Will there be Obama Care in this hospital for spirits?? LMAO!

What about deductibles, and having secondary coverage??? Will we need them in the spirit hospital?

Hope they accept Medicare..........

mullac998

No i aint joking. also how i am describing hell. Only some spirits go to the hospital for a short time to get used to spirit after you can do what you want within the laws of spirit of course

Krish

In this thread i would like to talk about my beliefs in the afterlife. also i will talk about what happens when you die and when you are born. The day you die is the day you past to spirit, when you die you can have anyone you know come and collect you to take you to the spirit realm. if you don't want to see someone you don't have to see them at all. Now when you get to spirit some people will have to go to there hospital to get readjusted to spirit, once you are better you have ability to go rejoin the others. if you die and go to spirit and you have had some issues,that really affected you and you're soul then you will go to the hospital to go and get your soul cleaned. you will rejoin the others after. If you lived a bad life and say you killed someone. When you die and go to spirit you will go to the gray area to be rehabilitated. Once you are there you cannot leave until spirits that run that area decide to let you go, you will be able to join others after a certain amount of time. Now when you want to go to earth you have to sign a contract with spirit to let you go to earth. When the process of you coming to earth starts it will take 5weeks for you're soul to enter the body of the baby. You will have a spirit guide decided for you before you go and your life will be planned out to some sort of degree. The reason for that is because everyone who is on earth came to earth for there own reasons and only when you die you will be able to remember the reasons for wanting to come to earth. Also when you go to a certain place the people you meet is also decided from spirits. Now let's talk about free will, there is good people and bad people but sometimes people choose to be bad before they come to earth and the reason for that is because it has to be done and spirits volunteer. If you choose to be a bad person and say you steal from someone you and that person would of made a contract saying that is going to happen so if you steal and it was apart of you're contract you will not have to go to the gray area. But if you was to do it out of free will then you will have to go to the gray area.

Very nice and correct....except one item. Spirit does not come in until the baby is separated from the mother. Other wise, there will be two spirits in the same physical entity. Contrary to what people believe...

Carl Miller

Great.......more hospitals even AFTER we die???? Hope your making this up....LOL!!

For people like me who spent LOTS of time in hospitals for the living, having surgeries......etc.......what your describing is HELL!

Will there be Obama Care in this hospital for spirits?? LMAO!

What about deductibles, and having secondary coverage??? Will we need them in the spirit hospital?

Hope they accept Medicare..........

i did not like your reply.
I am sorry to inform you, Bullethead21 that there sure are hospitals in the afterlife. Upon the grey area mentioned by mullac998 there are institutions who take care of mad souls. You may even make fun of that, Bullethead21, remember that we are talking about bound to Earth souls, that is to say, souls still attached to the material life. If you still doubt i invite you to take a look at what i have written on the afterlife with a special attention to the realms closest to materiality. So, i make mullac998 words mine, if you wish to make fun of what he said, you will also be making fun of what i have written and posted.

Freak Show

Yeah, i don't know who gave this info, but that's all crap. why would there be a 5 week waiting period when in spirit there is no time and space.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, i don't know who gave this info, but that's all crap. why would there be a 5 week waiting period when in spirit there is no time and space.
That's rude. You're welcome to share your opinion, but we expect you to do so in a way that's civil respectful of fellow members and the topic being discussed.

Regards.

Freak Show

wasn't trying to be rude, but i would only believe what he had to say if i knew nothing about the topic. But now since finding out i am a medium and after asking questions to my spirit guides on this topic i have come to find out most of what he has said is just an opinion and not the real truth. You don't go to a hospital, there is no space and time, so therefore there is no 5 week waiting time. I have since looked up my spirit guide names both Greek, Helen and Manos.. Helen, lighted one, one who is bright.. Manos, God is with us... I would say since by those definitions there is no reason for me to lie, nor do they lie. I have also been told by all the mediums that have read me say the same thing,,, between the ages of
50 and 60 is when we hit the stage known as "The Crone" stage in life.
More often akin to the wise one, elder, the knower of knowledge. Those
are the ones who are the teachers of the ways that the younger
generation look up to to teach them, mold them, train them to move
through the stages of their gifts.. I'm not saying i'm smarter than anyone else because i'm not, but what i will say is that since turning 50 last year i have suddenly been filled with more knowledge than i have ever known to know. How it got there i have no idea, but i have given a gift and a mission and will continue to do it best i can. I can tell you i'm not trying to say he is lying, he believes what he says is true. But it's just not.