My chronovisor

brian jj

I built a chronovisor time camera off of the schematics shown in ARDtime camera pdf which shows the radionic dials and stuff. It doesn't work yet. i tried it with a roll of 35mm film. This my first attempt. below the copper coil lies a large double terminated quartz crystal

LCuFQAe.jpg

CM1vTky.jpg

pAoMVek.jpg

brian jj

I did not get images but I think i got some wavy patterns and developing film where there was no light. I am retrying with a quartz lens and different optical setup. if i did get images i would certainly put them up. one affect of the camera was that i got some psychic ability for a week after using it.

Ike

I did not get images but I think i got some wavy patterns and developing film where there was no light. I am retrying with a quartz lens and different optical setup. if i did get images i would certainly put them up. one affect of the camera was that i got some psychic ability for a week after using it.
What do you mean, "psychic ability"?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Tron1

that's the worst invention i have ever seen. And not helping unless people help me back am not working for free.

brian jj

Your just jealous that I managed to put the effort into actually building something rather than rant and fantasize about.

TimeFlipper

I think Tron might have been speaking about the manner in which it was constructed, certainly not as impressive as your circuit diagrams are ;):D

brian jj

Don't hate. i had limited materials around. Don't want to spend more than I have to before getting some results

The key is to use quartz for your optics.

TimeFlipper

I dont hate anybody, i was simply making a comment from what Tron said and i was respectul to you..
My personal view on displaying projects are different to yours, as i hope i proved when i showed you my DTG.
As for the use of a Quartz crystal for amplification, thats your opinion :)