My chronovisor

brian jj

This one will be trying a whole bunch of different optics , crystals, etc to try to get an image on the 35mm film. I hope to hit pay dirt and find what would make an image after it is developed. I think that analog film would be way better than a CCD or cmos becuase of the incredibly long integration times you can have with film and film could image energies that would be missed by electronics.

Danoplay

Without any mumbo I have came up with a similar idea and have been working on blue prints using ;
A digital video camera
1 large mirror
1 2way mirror
4 lasers
A series of coils and magnets

I have since discorved this is not a new concept and alegedally hidden by the Vatican , an has some history already surrounding it.
some one has also posted a blue print online, but I can’t make out the writing

What I am interested in is how to create a controlled and scaleable gravitational wave, without it collapsing on itself, as scientifically this is what appears to the key to warping the vision of time and then laser printed we should be able to see it through a Lens,
Thus the coils and mirrors and camera

Although I am assuming this is not the most scientific place to look for my answers, scientific community is not really interested in what I am saying.

So I will post there blueprint not mine, and what I’m interested in is the bottom left box that looks like a cylinder with a spiral, my understanding I would need a way to move 2 atoms or objects in rotation at the speed of light or faster
Supuesto+plano+del+Cronovisor.jpg