My "current" area of study.

Nak Sae Glim

Theory:

***Gravitational dilation in relation to electrical field manipulation around an object***

altering the density, polarity, timing etc of the electrical field around an object in order to alter the gravity around it. In doing so offering that object up for destabilizing on a subatomic level. Then balancing the object with the frame of when you want to send it.

Would need to be able to read, record and remake current electrical field measurements and gravitational constants.
Alter such to allow for destabilizing
Secondary input would fill gaps left by initial destabilization

Object would then be sitting in four separate locations in two different fields
Electric and gravitational

Testing is required for further information

TimeFlipper

Theory:

***Gravitational dilation in relation to electrical field manipulation around an object***

altering the density, polarity, timing etc of the electrical field around an object in order to alter the gravity around it. In doing so offering that object up for destabilizing on a subatomic level. Then balancing the object with the frame of when you want to send it.

Would need to be able to read, record and remake current electrical field measurements and gravitational constants.

Thats an "electrifying" posting ;):D

Lussorio F

Theory:

The gravity necessary to effect space-time would is so great it would crush you at of existence. However there is a simple way of going forward in time that does not require such forces and can be done "now" and does not rely on hocus-pocus.

Nak Sae Glim

Thought I'd update

- No clear measure of time dilation as of yet.
- I can however fry an egg in the field I'm generating from the construct. Not really the point..
- containment of some sort is required.
- further work in progress
- parts are hard to come by.. I'm currently searching for a microwave from the early 1980's to scrap. I did however get a used 1960's TV that is going to help a lot.
*will keep updating

Dr Zaius

I can see where both microwaves and old tube tv's can have some rare or valuable parts. Just wanted anyone reading who might be new to electronics to understand that working with high voltage appliances can be quite different than small dc circuits. In my younger days I got bit a few times before I learned to respect high powered circuits.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Theory:

Just curious. What is your goal/objective? What would be the practical use? Teleportation?

In different dimensions?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thought I'd update

- No clear measure of time dilation as of yet.
- I can however fry an egg in the field I'm generating from the construct. Not really the point..
- containment of some sort is required.
- further work in progress
- parts are hard to come by.. I'm currently searching for a microwave from the early 1980's to scrap. I did however get a used 1960's TV that is going to help a lot.
*will keep updating

If we get any at work, I'll let you know. Could ship if you paid via paypal. (I work for a charity thrift store).

Harte

You appear to know what you are doing, however, if anyone is reading this wishes to use a microwave and does not understand electronics...
Microwave Oven Repair Safety Precautions
I think we need much more information from the OP before we go into the area of Microwave oven repairs::LOL::..
Hopefully the OP tell us how a 1960s TV set also comes into his equations :cool:
For backwards time travel, an old TV is necessary because you have to be watching Milton Berle and holding your mouth just right.

I assume old TVs can still get Berle, though you won't get him on a 1960's TV since his show was cancelled in 1956 after only a year.

We're gonna need an older TV.

Harte