My dream predicted the next day + theory why it did?

hey guys i been here for a while, and this is a good site so far i like to look at random forums to see the different type of topics of something extra orderly happen to them now it's my turn to tell something that something cool/weird occurrences to me. it just was a simple dream i saw the same puppies my mum dog have i saw them got them out the cage and the mum but they all went anywhere then we couldn't find them i was scared because my mum was going to be piss at me cause i let them all out but i didn't find them in the dream then i saw the mum dog in front of the door i saw this this really upset me cause it i don't remember what i called in the dream it was between dumb or stupid dog i was really mad that it did dig that hole out of the cage for the puppy to get it then after i was a bit depressed in the dream cause the dog run away after i went to check on the puppies i thought mum would think would yell at me and that it wasn't my fault i was asleep in the night i had no power over it then after that i woke up then i saw the freaking dog at the door i was piss in real life this time i was you stupid dog i was worry about the puppies so i went to check on them i was please be in there the hole was deep btw then i got there i check the cage i was all them still in it one almost got out so if i sleep in later they all could of of escape so i cover the holes with a wood log big enough to so they can't get out i went to go get the dog but she was missing i think she knew i was going to put her back in i looked everywhere then i tried calling mum i started getting depressed cause i thought i couldn't do my job right! then the dream suddenly came into my head after this thing so i thought to my self i'm not gonna get depressed over this so i called mum she wasn't angry thank god for that. so i called her she said just wait for me to come home i said what happen if she couldn't find her she said as long the puppies are ok but if i see the dog i just have to tie her up i still haven't find her yet i hope mum find her cause it her boy friend dog i still feel some what responsible for this cause i didn't tie her up first so yeah this is my story so far i will update when mum gets home , here my theory why the dream was 70% correct. i had an astral projection into a parallel universe but it wasn't gonna be the right one that why it wasn't the right dream in the right universe it only a short theory the best i can think off.

Luke.369

I know how you feel, as I have had a dream which was the same dream every night for 16 years and couldn't stop it.
Then one day I looked out my window one night while awake and the dream started playing out in reality. Dreams are like prophecys; you don't know what they rely mean until they have played out.

SomethingCursed

I know how you feel, as I have had a dream which was the same dream every night for 16 years and couldn't stop it.
Then one day I looked out my window one night while awake and the dream started playing out in reality. Dreams are like prophecys; you don't know what they rely mean until they have played out.

"then one day I looked out my window .. the dream started playing out in reality"

Go onnn..

Serious. Seems interesting. 16 years?! Jesus Christ man. JC man, JC!

Also, I too believe dreams are like prophecies. I believe that if there is a God (which, there most likely is in my eyes), then he gives some of us signs, visions etc. He can even give us warnings..

I remember having a dream which warned me about going to school the next day (this was about 5 years ago).. there would be a very violent altercation, and I would be involved in it.. and then someone would throw a chair at the end. It spelled the entire event out in crystal clear detail.

Next day passes, I'm a bit groggy. I don't think anything of the dream. So I end up stumbling into the same hallway which the dream took place in. BIG MISTAKE. and then that exact same violent altercation started.. as we were being separated and being led away... someone threw a chair, barely missing the other guy.

The dream showed the entire thing unfold, the night before it happened. No one even knew this guy had an issue with me.. but my dream did!

Luke.369

i know this is going to be a bit odd but as i looked out the window i could see a hufe figure standing in front of me on the other side of the glass. 9 or 10 ft tall, friendly, not human and put there hand on the glass, then i did the same to match its hand. once i had done so i was told to feel calm and then i walked through the brick wall and window. i walked holding this persons hand to the far front of our larg property. at this point this person let go of my hand and placed one finger on my forehead and i could see bright blue light coming of a large planet on the earths horizon as these blue beam like lights came over everything, Everything even the grass was being pulled in its direction. i remember panic and scratching at the ground and trying to grab something to stop me being pulled away. i let go and then im in space looking at everything falling in to a large tornado like blue tube from earth to this planet like body. i snapped back to my front yard and the person just looked at me and i felt something, then the person just turned and walked away behind a tree and vanished.
so a prophecies of a dream is now realbut left something else. and no i never had the dream again after this. but do dream of that planet now and drew it most days. from dream to dream it has not changed. a sun rising with something in its way, seamingly bigger. there was a man with a golden staff standing on the horizon too.

see odd.