My Dreams

Negan

THE member
Not really sure where to post this, so will post this here.

I've struggled with stressful, tiring dreams since adulthood. I've not had too many nightmares, but sometimes I wake up and feel "off". It's quite the disconcerting feeling. However, the past week or two my dreams have gone from not just stressful, but strange. I wake up feeling very "out of it". Take the dream I had the other night.

It started out on a highway of sorts, woods or a forest on each side. On the left hand side, there were ruins. On the right hand side of the highway, there were even more ruins. However, these ruins were in better condition and intact as opposed to the others which were shells of whatever building they were supposed to be.

The ruins on the right which were in better conditions were large. Almost made me think of Aztec ruins with European influences. Not sure. It was made out of carved stone with a carved entrance which was nicely carved. A lot of people were outside, visitors checking out the place.

I was about to go into the entrance when I woke up.

A lot of my dreams have been similar, not the same place or with ruins, but the general feelings are the same when I wake up.

Just wanted to share this here, see if anyone has any input on why I keep having these dreams. Not saying they're paranormal or anything. Just want others input.

Negan

THE member
Alright, I'm a 30 something male living in Norway but raised in the U.S. Currently engaged, have an almost adult kid. My kid and I have been through a roller coaster emotionally with an abusive mother / ex-wife who was arrested for things I'd rather not discuss. I suffer from depression / anxiety as well as pretty severe OCD / compulsive issues. (Been diagnosed and have and am currently being treated.)

Financially somewhat stable, no job as I've had a back injury which broke it causing me great pain daily. Various medications, not always taking them (unless I have to). That also goes for psychiatric meds.

Don't drink or smoke, or do drugs. I'm eventually moving back to the U.S. but exactly when is still unknown. My life has been on pause for decades it seems, and am currently clawing my way back to some form of semblance of existence.

Anything more, just let me know.

Extra_celestial_witch

I've struggled with stressful, tiring dreams since adulthood. I've not had too many nightmares, but sometimes I wake up and feel "off". It's quite the disconcerting feeling. However, the past week or two my dreams have gone from not just stressful, but strange. I wake up feeling very "out of it". Take the dream I had the other night.

It started out on a highway of sorts, woods or a forest on each side. On the left hand side, there were ruins. On the right hand side of the highway, there were even more ruins. However, these ruins were in better condition and intact as opposed to the others which were shells of whatever building they were supposed to be.

The ruins on the right which were in better conditions were large. Almost made me think of Aztec ruins with European influences. Not sure. It was made out of carved stone with a carved entrance which was nicely carved. A lot of people were outside, visitors checking out the place.

A lot of my dreams have been similar, not the same place or with ruins, but the general feelings are the same when I wake up.

Just wanted to share this here, see if anyone has any input on why I keep having these dreams. Not saying they're paranormal or anything. Just want others input.
It’s sounds like you’re stressed anxious about things and you’re looking for answers. I don’t know what kind of answers you might be looking for but watch the documentary I just posted in another thread called the fall of the cabal. I know I have been having panic attacks and other visions aswell of the future. At the moment we have the power of Pluto coming in to create a forced awakening so that we transfer in to the age of Aquarius and stow away from the age of Pisces.

Extra_celestial_witch

Ok
While I appreciate your input and attempt to help, Celestial, I don't believe in astrology or things like that. (Funny though, I am an aquarius.)

I'll watch your documentary though, as it sounds interesting.
okay haha sounds good, you’ll learn some fucked up things about Dutch royalty.

Extra_celestial_witch

I
Alright, I'm a 30 something male living in Norway but raised in the U.S. Currently engaged, have an almost adult kid. My kid and I have been through a roller coaster emotionally with an abusive mother / ex-wife who was arrested for things I'd rather not discuss. I suffer from depression / anxiety as well as pretty severe OCD / compulsive issues. (Been diagnosed and have and am currently being treated.)

Financially somewhat stable, no job as I've had a back injury which broke it causing me great pain daily. Various medications, not always taking them (unless I have to). That also goes for psychiatric meds.

Don't drink or smoke, or do drugs. I'm eventually moving back to the U.S. but exactly when is still unknown. My life has been on pause for decades it seems, and am currently clawing my way back to some form of semblance of existence.

Anything more, just let me know.
am also very sorry to hear about the narcissistic abuse you suffered, I too have been a victim to it, so I stand with your pain! I have ADHD, my father bipolar and my mother suicided of schizophrenia and if you ever wanna discuss mental heath I’m hear to talk with open ears and zero judgement.

Negan

THE member
I appreciate that Celestial, sorry to hear what happened. As for royalty, they're all inbred trash. I have nothing to say about any royal family, anywhere. Be it Denmark, Norway, or the U.K.

They're elites just like the rest of the elites.

TimeFlipper

From the way you described the highway, which could mean your journey in life, you looked at "ruins" on the left hand side of the highway, but then decided on visiting the "ruins" which are in a better shape, that are on the right hand side of the highway...You chose the right hand path which is always considered to be the correct path to take on your life journey.....When you suddenly awoke from your dream, it seemed that something or someone was trying to stop you from choosing the correct path to take....Perhaps your next dream will give more insight into what it was that was preventing you from taking the right hand path :)..

Mayhem

Zenith
Its possible that what is repeating is a longing to go back to the USA hence the highway being present as a symbolical to the underlying desire to return.

The obstacles shown left and right could always be showing the present circumstances whereby that is not possible, though one side has a brighter outlook, is the carved entrance an archway or similar?

In your day time thinking do you long to return to the USA? This could be why the dream is somewhat repeated.