My Dreams

TimeFlipper

But why ruins though? And why tourist visiting?

The "ruins" are maybe how you see your own life and the decisions you made in it, for example, (I ruined my own life, because I did this or that)..
Being a "tourist" might mean you are searching for ways out of your present situation, meaning you are not fixed into just accepting your present state of mind, you want to "tour" around for answers....

I believe the language of our sub-conscious minds while we are asleep and dreaming is wonderful, ruins and tourist, are two examples of how sentences of explanation can be broken down into relevant single words...Those words are like clues to problems in our dreams, although different dream interpretations do exist, but they all rest on the individual dreamer and which of the dream interpretations resonate with him or with her..

Last edited by a moderator:

Negan

THE member
Fascinating, let me ask you this. What is your take on someone having stressful dreams on a constant places. Some involve a fusion of two known places to make one unfamiliar and confusing place.

And finally, during such dreams, waiting for the bus to arrive and have the bus take you places you weren't intending to go?

TimeFlipper

Fascinating, let me ask you this. What is your take on someone having stressful dreams on a constant places. Some involve a fusion of two known places to make one unfamiliar and confusing place.

And finally, during such dreams, waiting for the bus to arrive and have the bus take you places you weren't intending to go?

Its possible that someone could have repetitive stressful dreams set in the same places, a particular house for example...I would believe that once the stress causing the dreams are eventually relieved, those type of dreams would cease to exist....When you spoke about the fusion of two known places to make one unfamiliar and confusing place, did you mean, "two stressful dreams" on the two known places, that merged together to make one unfamiliar and confusing place?

The "waiting for the bus" dream, could explain an intended trip on your life journey....When the bus took you to the places you weren`t intending to go to, was that maybe because in your dream, your sub-conscious mind took you there because you "needed to go there for some reason"?..

Negan

THE member
When I mean fuse, I mean that two places in real life are fused together in my dream. For example, a road that would take you to a mall now takes you to a parking garage. Or a local mall is one that you've been to ages ago in another place / country. You're still in X but the places in X have been replaced with Y creating an amalgamation of two places making things quite confusing even though you feel like it's normal in your dream.

TimeFlipper

When I mean fuse, I mean that two places in real life are fused together in my dream. For example, a road that would take you to a mall now takes you to a parking garage. Or a local mall is one that you've been to ages ago in another place / country. You're still in X but the places in X have been replaced with Y creating an amalgamation of two places making things quite confusing even though you feel like it's normal in your dream.

I see what you are saying...When we have completed our day, there will only be conscious memories of more significant moments in the day that we reflect on when we get back home...We never think about the whole of our day from start to finish its too time consuming obviously, our minds only pick out the most relevant parts....Its possible similar things happen when we are dreaming, our sub-conscious minds only choose the important parts.....The difference being is the sub-conscious will represent those parts in just "one" picture, which consists of the locations (a shopping mall and a parking garage for example), plus what was happening to you, and importantly your "feelings," all bundled together into one picture.

Negan

THE member
I see that, and agree with it. It's just that when the dreams occur I've been no where, so perhaps it's taking past events and working through them.

I'd like to share my two major dreams I had last night. I don't think there's anything to them, just again stressful and true nightmares. I'd just like to share.

The first dream started off at an elderly couples home. Both of whom have been experiencing paranormal events occurring in, and outside their home. I, alongside another (who I knew in my dream but unbeknownst to me in real life) were outside. Their house was on a dirt path slightly on the decline of a hill. There was a small hole dug out, which the other person and I were located at the middle of a dirt road that went past their house. Behind us, and to the left of us was some light wooded areas.

We had a camera, which recorded some events. These events were two figures coming towards us from the dirt road. Almost smokey, shadowy and flowing. They retracted. However, shortly after, there was a very large face that appeared which put both of us on edge. It too was quite dark, smokey and flowing. Other occurrences happened, but I don't remember what those were. These events happened at dusk / night.

Second dream was equally as frightening but in a little different way. I don't recall everything from either of these dreams, but it started out that I was an employee of some sort in a facility. This facility did things it shouldn't, but I don't remember exactly what that was. Something happened, and fires broke out. This facility was designed in such an odd way, with ceilings almost a hundred feet high with water around the walkways.

Anyway, I was with two or more people. One was wearing some sort of dark gray hazmat armor more akin to underwater diving gear for deep sea excursions. We eventually made it to the entrance of the facility where there were workers in a "dug out" made of concrete with a computer terminal. On either side of all of us, water was flowing. These workers asked me if they should evacuate and I said, "There's nothing to be alarmed over, keep monitoring". But there was, I was just scared these workers would make it more difficult to escape. I feel bad about that, even tough it was just a dream.

It was at this point the armored guy was gone. In my dream, he was a friend and I decided to head a couple of feet back into the failing complex to see if I could find him. I finally caught up with him, but he kept on walking just a few feet away from me. Every time I turned a corner, he'd be turning a corner ahead of me. I yell his name, but he doesn't respond.

I see him walk into a totally pitch black area, no light whatsoever. He disappears into it. I almost follow, but catch myself just in time before I too step into the darkness. Finally, he says, "I need help, come". That's when I get an odd feeling of danger throughout me and turn around and quickly make my way back.

Eventually we breach the facilities main doors, but there's a raging fire preventing us from escaping. The dream is quite muddy and I don't remember every detail and how we managed to get out. I just remember being out thinking how happy I was leaving all of this behind me.

Again, don't think this means anything. But I don't usually have these sorts of nightmares and thought I'd like to share the jumbled mess I could remember.

Angelface239

From the way you described the highway, which could mean your journey in life, you looked at "ruins" on the left hand side of the highway, but then decided on visiting the "ruins" which are in a better shape, that are on the right hand side of the highway...You chose the right hand path which is always considered to be the correct path to take on your life journey.....When you suddenly awoke from your dream, it seemed that something or someone was trying to stop you from choosing the correct path to take....Perhaps your next dream will give more insight into what it was that was preventing you from taking the right hand path :)..
Okay.