My experience at spell casting

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm not an expert at spell casting. In fact, I'm a novice. But I've always been interested in it. My mum believes in it, and she has loads of books on the subject. In fact, I'm trying to get her to join here as I mentioned that I was part of this forum and she was very interested.

However, I have tried a spell. My friend was going through a tough time, and she was severely depressed, and I thought I would try to send healing vibes to her via a healing spell.

I followed the spell carefully, I stood the candle into an ashtray and put the ashtray on a tray. Chanted the spell and everything. However, once I completed the spell, the whole ashtray exploded and broke into 3 large pieces. I was glad that I had the foresight to put it on a tray.

Afterwards, I felt drained and tired and felt that way for about a week or so.

I later found out from my friend, that at the exact time that I completed the spell, a sense of peace washed over her and she felt much better.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting how it seems to have worked and the physical effect it had on your end.

How many times did you succeed like that? I'm wondering how reliable spell casting can be. For instance, would an expert be able to achieve successful casting close to a 100% of the time?

Was the spell long or complicated? How long was the chant?

Well done!

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
Interesting how it seems to have worked and the physical effect it had on your end.

How many times did you succeed like that? I'm wondering how reliable spell casting can be. For instance, would an expert be able to achieve successful casting close to a 100% of the time?

Was the spell long or complicated? How long was the chant?

Well done!

Thank you. I was very pleased that it seemed to work

I've also done a few money spells that have worked. Not straight away, but every time I have done it, I have had some money come to me. Not a fortune, but some. I've had a few spells flop and not work at all such as trying to get the perfect job spell I tried. But the sending love to another spell was the biggest one so far. I expect an expert would be able to get a 100% success rate in their casting. I have a long way to go before I'm an expert.

The spell was quite long but fairly simple to do. The chant was quite short but it had a powerful effect.

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
Hi that's interesting where did you research to find the spell?

I actually found the spell online on spellsofmagic.com which I know is a bit dubious but I had looked in mum's books and couldn't find the exact spell that I had wanted. I also researched the ingredients of the spell before trying it so I knew what I was getting into.

steven chiverton

intresting a spell said in words maybe it be in your eyes when you looked at the candle in the ashtray

Attachments

• Our Mysterious Visual Ray – Thomas Joseph Brown.pdf
    535.7 KB · Views: 4

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady