My first thread. Titor and Israel.

Anonynez

Hello all. Although this is my first post, I would like to begin by saying that I have followed these forums for months. I feel like I know some of you based on how much I have followed posts and threads. Please allow me to say that I am a Titor believer, and I have the uttmost respect for certain members of this thread due to their unwavering commitment to the JT story. My belief is based on my own research and interpretation of the story itself. That in no way means that I have ill will or unnecessary hatred toward those who do not believe. We're all entitled to our own opinion, and as a former Marine I believe in the idea of freedom of speech and opinion very deeply. I have an education and background in Psychology, and I consider myself an open minded person. With that being said I am very open to debate, but I am not one that will belittle others due to their disbelief. It is of my opinion that "debunkers" of the Titor story still have not produced anything credible to definitively label Titor a hoax. Many claim to. None have succeeded. The closest that I've seen is the John Titor/John Titus theory, yet that hasn't generated near as much hype as I expected it would. With regard to that theory, one could argue that Titus is a Titor that remained on this worldline and simply doesn't want the attention. Just food for thought at this point.

Now, with that out of the way, I had to finally sign up and post because I wanted to call another "hit" for Titors predictions. Samstwich (honored to even address you madam) called the Sandy situation a "hit" several weeks ago and I agree. People waiting in line for gas for days, and the pictures of people with gas cans in their hands seem eerily similar to the predictions of gas shortages, as well as completely identical to the cover of Conviction of a Time Traveler by Temporal Recon. Now with the aftermath of the elections causing talks of secession, the loss of thousands of more jobs, and the country obviously divided, could we not consider this the Civil Unrest or "Civil War"? The Civil War would come before the Third World War according to Titor. Which leads me to the next "hit" with regard to JTs predictions. Maybe its been touched on already, and I apologize if I've missed it. Once again, my first post.

"Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause."~John Titor

Could this not be a MAJOR bullseye? As of today we turned three warships around and sent 2,500 Marines back into the Mediterranean to evac Americans if necessary. This would be the first time we have ever had to do so in Israel. Marines stay on multiple floats across the entire world. So, this is just a precautionary measure at this point. However, if we have to engage in any fashion with Israel, Gaza, Iran, and or Syria, and the Russians or Chinese involve themselves as well....that's a World War, folks. I'm not trying to perpetuate hypothetical gloom and doom. This is very plausible.

So, I'm very sorry for the long winded analysis, but I felt it necessary to at least spark up an intelligent debate amongst experts on the Titor legacy. I have been researching and obsessing over this story for five years, and the predictions only seem to come to fruition more and more as of late.

Thank you for your time, and I would appreciate your thoughts.

Anonynez

Thank you for the welcome! :D

Yes, you are correct. It is 2012. Next year will be 2013. The year after that 2014. Followed by 2015 and so on. Unless of course the Sumerians return to devour us. In which case Time will not devour all things. The Annunaki will ;). I'm familiar with how the calendar works. It goes forward and not backward, yes? I'm being fun.....

"civil war will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short wwIII"~John Titor

We're all aware that his frame of time is off on many predictions. However, considering the divergence along with the EW Model, one could argue over and again that the timeline has been altered. Does all that a naysayer can produce regarding Titor revolve around "he said this year, and that hasnt happened, therefore its false"? I think those responses are rather narrow minded and should always be followed by a big "Duhhhhhh, which way did he go George?" Titor was very cryptic. His predictions were more like clues or advice rather than definitive prophecy...but I digress.

Pushing that to the side for now, my point is that this prediction is considerably accurate, and I would love an intelligent, albeit entertaining debate...if possible.

Samstwitch

Welcome Anonynez! It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir! :) Thank you for the compliment. This is the first thread started on this subject and I'm glad to see it. As you might have guessed, I have been watching these events closely for the same reasons that you have stated.

I agree with you 100%!

I did post the thread below under the Predictions section of the forum. It ties into what John foretold. John was a believer in Jesus and that includes Bible Prophecy, as it must have all happened, because he was there to watch it unfold:
The Dome of the Rock in Israel will be destroyed: Prophecy will be fulfilled abt building Temple

Octavusprime

Divergence is always the answer given for reasons why predictions are off or "haven't come to pass". You say I'm narrow minded but I would call the divergence excuse a never ending cop out for any TT wanna be or believer.

How far will people use the parallel universe and divergence theory? 10 years, 20 years or 50 years of divergence? I mean hell I can predict that the US will collapse at some point. History of Nations shows that it would be a sure bet.

Anyway, it is a moot point because rarely do people change their views on a subject when their desires for a certain outcome interfer with logic and reason.

I'll leave this discussion before the Titor fan club gets angry. We all have the right to our opinions. Again welcome to paranormalis!

Samstwitch

The closest that I've seen is the John Titor/John Titus theory, yet that hasn't generated near as much hype as I expected it would. With regard to that theory, one could argue that Titus is a Titor that remained on this worldline and simply doesn't want the attention. Just food for thought at this point.

This is the first I have heard about "John Titus"...and your idea that John may have remained on this worldline using a different name intrigues me. (Many times I have thought that, wondered if, he got stranded here on our Timeline.) I would love to hear more about Titus and have a discussion on it, if you would care to create a new thread on the subject...if you have the time and interest. Thanks. :)

~Sam~

Anonynez

Octavius,

I in no way meant to run you off from the thread, or refer to you directly as being narrow minded. I apologize if I came off abrasive. I don't know you. So, I can't say that you are narrow minded. Only that the idea is narrow minded, but I do agree that we are entitled to our own opinions, and I respect yours.

Yes, divergence and multiple world theory will be the answer every time... because well, these theories dictate such. If ever there WERE a substantial argument worthy to be an "answer", that would be it. I'm sure we all could predict the end of the world or someones death by simply stating it, but to accurately predict something so precisely is far beyond a simple statement that "may come to pass". I consider myself logical, but "that didn't happen when he said it would" isn't very logical. At least the idea/theory of multiple worldlines or divergence (renowned by physicists and scientists) is an attempt at a logical answer, if it is nothing else.

Ill probably be scrutinized for my next analogy, but Titor is much like the story of Jesus. Not at all because he was the son of God or a spritual entity. More because like Jesus, here was a man who proclaimed to be something that no one could prove otherwise, and the only thing left to analyze is the story, leaving the human mind open to either believe or not believe. I've pondered that one over and over. I've only just now stated it here on paranormalis. There is a similarity and I in no way mean to be sacrilegious. Once again I'm open to the debate, and I wont be part of an angry titor "wannabe" mob. I am not John Titor. Not claiming to be a time traveler. I'm an average guy trying to convene with like minds on a certain topic. I look forward to any opinions on the matter.

Samstwich,

Thank you for your welcome!! I'm glad someone shares my interest. I initially read the Titus theory here on paranormalis. I'm still doing research on it and I would love to engage in any convo regarding titor and finding out who he may be, even if it destroys my belief that he is real. I have often wondered if maybe he was still here, but flying beneath the radar. Maybe this thread will give you some fuel or insight. If it jogs your memory, maybe you can set me straight on the facts. I assumed you had read it. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss this more. Your knowledge on the subject is appreciated. This is fun for me. :)

This may be Titor | Paranormalis

Octavusprime

My question for all that believe John Titor was a TT is: At what point does divergence turn into inaccuracy and thus invalidation?

Taking Titors prediction of all out civil war by 2012 and WW3 by 2015 as an example. If by 2030 these have not come to pass can that still be divergence or do we now assume that JT effected out timeline so much that it saved this world line from world war!? His writing on a few forums was enough to change the course of time on a worldly scale. I guess butterflies can cause hurricanes would be the rationale used.

I agree that for some people John Titor is like Jesus. Faith and a yearning for there to be more to this world than what we can see, hear and touch. A great story on both accounts but not necessarily factually based in reality.

Anonynez

My question for all that believe John Titor was a TT is: At what point does divergence turn into inaccuracy and thus invalidation?

Taking Titors prediction of all out civil war by 2012 and WW3 by 2015 as an example. If by 2030 these have not come to pass can that still be divergence or do we now assume that JT effected out timeline so much that it saved this world line from world war!? His writing on a few forums was enough to change the course of time on a worldly scale. I guess butterflies can cause hurricanes would be the rationale used.

I agree that for some people John Titor is like Jesus. Faith and a yearning for there to be more to this world than what we can see, hear and touch. A great story on both accounts but not necessarily factually based in reality.

That's an excellent point. I think that I personally will say its time to knock it off when his predictions stop coinciding with current events. At least enough where I don't find myself obsessed with the idea that this is all a possibility. I understand the idea that some nutjob got some lucky guesses, but that's not fun to think about. Not as fun as thinking it really was a man who traveled through time and found himself in a situation to follow orders and go back home, or potentially change the future with a few internet posts. Thats a psychological conundrum I can get down with. :D

I know I'm new here, and I know this stuff has been touched 100 times over. So, I don't want to get off the topic of the thread. It is rather interesting that more of the severe predictions seem to have come to light recently. I've read posts from 7 years ago that had validity in discounting the story then, yet have no validity now. With that being said, how much divergence equals how many years is intriguing. What is 2%? How much could he prevent vs how much he DIDNT WANT TO PREVENT? ;) He said we needed to experience the change. Maybe a world war was part of the "didn't want to change". Maybe he changed the nuclear part. Hell, I'm not claiming to know. I'm just trying to figure it out. The situation our country is in now coupled with the escalation in Israel only adds fuel to the fire for me. That's just me, though.

Sliders

Welcome to Paranormalis. Let's all keep in mind Isreal started this and "they" have been pushing for war with Iran for a few years now. I think divergence turns into inaccuracy if it goes .1 % above or below the "targeted % or the timeline in question". Lets also not forget that we are talking about Dimensional travel. The current idea I have is that most of JT writings about those major world events are off by a few years in our Dimension (maybe the divergence here if off by 2-4%, compared to his original? and argument can be made he changed ours just by coming here..). Also it is not clear that if and when a major event is altered, if that will cause a split off and create new dimensions as others have suggested? Keep in mind he did say he went back to the 1970's "that IBM 5100!" (but did it really take place in our timeline?) then he fast forwards to the late 90's - 00's and this is the JT we speak in reference of... their had to be other JT, he kind of alluded to that himself.

Anyways I am glad to chat about it !