My foolproof and recommended time travel methods

Pegii

I'm going to redirect anyone that asks me to help them time travel to this list.

TimeFlipper

1. Debate - Lucid dream time travel Three testimonials to this method (mine included).
2. Having an OBE. Einstein swears by this method
3. Could this method of time travel work?
4. Buy a HDR
5. Quartz time travel
You forgot to mention Poo`s device where you personally time travelled :)
No that's parallel universe travel. It never took me to the past
If you retained the file on the, riddle of the 9th key by Stephen Gibbs where it shows the Demat canon and the MVR you could put these in your listings maybe? :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Am I the only one with a memory around here? The original post by Pegii in this thread has the 2 glasses method and the mirror candle method listed. But those methods only became known to us yesterday from tflofasho. Yet Pegii made the post on February 21. Is this evidence that the past can be changed?

Pegii

Am I the only one with a memory around here? The original post by Pegii in this thread has the 2 glasses method and the mirror candle method listed. But those methods only became known to us yesterday from tflofasho. Yet Pegii made the post on February 21. Is this evidence that the past can be changed?
;)

tflofasho

Whoa there bro, hold your horses... Earlier she was asking how she could edit a post. I saw it on the right side of the feed page yesterday.

Unless this did happen, seeing it was last edited on the same day, she did indeed do something.

What happened @Pegii? Tell us in detail. Per verbatim.

Last edited: