My "Future Predictions" based on tech from alternate future.

NIXIE

In the past few days I recalled how I was told how the Quantum PC basically worked from the future(2040s) of the other timeline/dimension I used to be in.

After watching a vid on youtube about quantum computers or something I remembered how I had been told how the Quantum Personal Computers of the 2040s basically worked and they are just developing the technology now.

They will have 2 very strong electromagnets that will be creating a field where lasers use a few Cesium atoms in cold-gas form or something like that to achieve the higher clock rates.

I was told how there was eventually a shortage on Cesium in the world because of these pc's... Everyone will have a few (5?) Cesium atom particles in their quantum computer.

I actually saw 3 of these computers that were brought back from the future and they had terabytes of memory, but I can't remember how much because I was so ignorant of the inner workings of computers back in 2005.

I did a search on "quantum clocking" and found the first research in this area explained in a vid on youtube- This "CLOCK" they are working on is basically a large scale version of the future micro-component module that will fit right in a modern sized pc case.

This sort of module will replace the modern CPU clock speeds.
~

Cold fusion power supplies were available by the 2040s as well and they ended up figuring out how to actually do it COLD instead of hot... I felt one of the 1300watt power supplies that was only like 2 inches high and 10 inches long or so and it was really cold to the touch but not cold enough to hurt or freeze the skin.

~

Gravity Field Generators that will allow all kinds of things to float or fly will someday become available as well if we are lucky enough to make it that far.
I have written about what I know about how those work in some other threads.
But anyway those worked with a super-fast pump that got the fluid flowing and then introduced the fluid into the channels where two magnetic gyroscopes pumped that magnetic micro-crystal fluid around square channels(instead of tubing) around the edges of the craft or platform. This created a gravitational field for the object for itself that could be controlled and directed, floating any which way I do believe... Something like the Willy-Wonka "Wonka-vetor" idea was going on for pedestrian/public transportation around levels of the super cities of the future that had such giant/high sky-scrapers. There were also vertical transports as big as a bus or train I think that launched from the ground level up to the higher levels of the cities as well in the deep future I heard about...I think those were like a vertical mono-rail system, but only heard about all that once.
Someday soon in the next couple decades we will have the technology available to 3D-print the square channel "tubing" and to create the magnetic micro crystals that will form a fluid.

~

I can't be sure things will turn out the same way in this future but I am guessing that things will basically be the same by the 2040s here...
Anyway, that is just a few things I remember that I will leave here. Things might turn out to be the same in this future, who knows! Enjoy!

Last edited:

NIXIE

These are the most accurate possible future predictions here on these forums haha!

NIXIE

Its likely our members will find yet another wannabe time traveller boring, after quoting more nonsense..
are you saying I am a "wannabe time traveler" ? lol

more like a DON'T WANNABE TIME TRAVELER...

and I didn't quote anything, just happened to remember something I had forgotten for a long time as I was watching some video on quantum something or the other... I remembered hearing about the "cesium clock speed" thing...

Last edited: