my future predictions.

Impulsiveliar

i believe the world in 2040 will become fully tokenized.
global asian markets will take lead.
schools & public places will have mandatory sanitization for the shoes and hands.
The metaverse will happen. majority of Schooling business meetings will all be online.
majority of stores and product goods will be sold online.
majority of people will start living far away from cities.
starlink will provide internet everywhere around the world
chips will be implemented in the brain by Nero link.
UBER AMAZON will have pul pulsion drones delivering
Cars will be self driving. there will be almost close to no accidents.
A.I Taxi and self business will start to emerge needing zero human assistance.
Travel will become cheaper.
everything will be 3D printed. so housing will be more affordable.
and plastic goods will be cheaper.
robotics will become so good. Humans will be able to successfully replace body parts
brain memory will be saved within the chip to look at a persons thoughts or implement it.
Gaming will give people a purpose gaining tokens/NFT as rewards.(payments)
people will stay home
policing will be used in A.I
computing power will keep growing stronger faster

around 2070
Homo Sapiens will fear the power of ai and start a war on A.I & A.I will take the war on humanity.
A.I will eventually win a faster progressing robotic homo-sapien will end up becoming more machine then homo sapien anyways.
There will be a few Starships in space. colonization of space will start to begin.
there will be babies in being born artificially in pods implemented with organism robotics technology.

Thank you. sounds like we are almost there

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats in the future alright, you say 2040 does that mean some of these predictions will be underway prior to that seems plausible, or what ones might be just starting from 2040?

Notice you didnt state anything about international conflicts?

Impulsiveliar

Thats in the future alright, you say 2040 does that mean some of these predictions will be underway prior to that seems plausible, or what ones might be just starting from 2040?

Notice you didnt state anything about international conflicts?

yes its happening as we enter the new world

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
i believe the world in 2040 will become fully tokenized.
global asian markets will take lead.
schools & public places will have mandatory sanitization for the shoes and hands.
The metaverse will happen. majority of Schooling business meetings will all be online.
majority of stores and product goods will be sold online.
majority of people will start living far away from cities.
starlink will provide internet everywhere around the world
chips will be implemented in the brain by Nero link.
UBER AMAZON will have pul pulsion drones delivering
Cars will be self driving. there will be almost close to no accidents.
A.I Taxi and self business will start to emerge needing zero human assistance.
Travel will become cheaper.
everything will be 3D printed. so housing will be more affordable.
and plastic goods will be cheaper.
robotics will become so good. Humans will be able to successfully replace body parts
brain memory will be saved within the chip to look at a persons thoughts or implement it.
Gaming will give people a purpose gaining tokens/NFT as rewards.(payments)
people will stay home
policing will be used in A.I
computing power will keep growing stronger faster

around 2070
Homo Sapiens will fear the power of ai and start a war on A.I & A.I will take the war on humanity.
A.I will eventually win a faster progressing robotic homo-sapien will end up becoming more machine then homo sapien anyways.
There will be a few Starships in space. colonization of space will start to begin.
there will be babies in being born artificially in pods implemented with organism robotics technology.

Thank you. sounds like we are almost there
Why not much, much sooner than 2070 for space exploration? How about the 2040s or 30s, if not, a bit sooner?

Also, I believe that there are a lot of politicians around the world who should be arrested and jailed and/or executed for their crimes against humanity, if they haven't been already. And why would so many people live far away from the cities if the politicians that are currently running them to the ground are in jail or executed for treason sometime in the future?

Impulsiveliar

Why not much, much sooner than 2070 for space exploration? How about the 2040s or 30s, if not, a bit sooner?

Also, I believe that there are a lot of politicians around the world who should be arrested and jailed and/or executed for their crimes against humanity, if they haven't been already. And why would so many people live far away from the cities if the politicians that are currently running them to the ground are in jail or executed for treason sometime in the future?
the world will move more decentralized. people will want more privacy and starlink allows a internet connection anywhere around the world.