My Good Bye Post

Hazzie Hippie

Hello all

Just wanted to make a good bye post. Thanks for all the fun that I had in the site. But I’m leaving.i will miss all of you. I hope that the site keeps growing. Good bye.

Negan

THE member
That's a shame, I never got to chat with you or get to know your online persona very well. I certainly hope you get better and the stress relents. Perhaps sometime in the future you'll come back.

Have a good one CosmosLunarGirl and stay safe out there.

taykair

Very sorry to see you go.

However, speaking as one who has already said goodbye twice and yet is still here, it's my hope that you are just as inconsistent and contradictory as I am, and that we'll be seeing you again soon.

Take care.

TimeFlipper

Hello all

Just wanted to make a good bye post. Thanks for all the fun that I had in the site. But I’m leaving.i will miss all of you. I hope that the site keeps growing. Good bye.

I shall miss you, just when i was about to begin a thread which would have covered proof from Astrophysicists regarding the frequencies that emanated from the Big Bang....Perhaps you could keep taking a look for not only my intended thread, but other meaningful threads that you could comment on, and let us all know how you are keeping from time to time, which is very important to all of us :)..