- My Haunted House Experience-

Hazzie Hippie

Hello everyone :)

I’m gonna share with you a Experience that me and my family had when I was 14 years old . I already asked my family permission to share it . So here it goes . When I was 14 my family and I moved to a beautiful family house . A ranch style house . My parents thought was kind of strange that the owner sold the house with the future on it . My parents didn’t think any of it . So we moved it . About 2 month things started to get strange . The doorbell would ring almost every night . At first my parents even thought it was kids in the house . But no one was outside . There were times the house got cold in different spots . My sister was a baby at the time , she would wake up screaming in her crib . So my parents put her to sleep with them . Then things started to go missing . The one night we woke up to bullets shots coming from inside the house in the living room . My father went downstairs to check it out . My baby sister got so scared that she didn’t sleep the whole night . Then my parents started to argue out of nowhere . Then one day my mom was cleaning the house , and she found 2 bullest in the living room . Most of the family pics that we took in the house had misty smokes , or shadows . I’m so glad we moved it out of that house :) but wanted to share it .

Mayhem

Zenith
Did you do a history on the house at all, previous occupants incidences?

My sister rented a house and she and her daughter came out screaming a few times.

Interesting the house had many renting probably says a lot.

I stayed there for two weeks in the middle of summer and it was cold.

But i wasnt affected by the place.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi :) I don’t think my parents looked into the history of the house , but I’ll ask .

Mayhem

Zenith
No probs maybe you should share what we have been discussing.

I would be of the opinion there has been an incident at the house some years ago.