MY HDR Looping in Transit?

Sonix

This may just be one of those coincidences that lends itself to interpretation as a joke but...
I finally ordered an HDR from Steven Gibbs a short while back and when he sent the package he provided a tracking number. I set up the tracking to text me whenever the package hits way-points. So far I've received notification that...
03/28 6:20am - package departed Kansas facility where it was dropped off
03/28 5:55pm - package arrived Chicago IL International Distribution Center
03/28 7:07pm - package departed Chicago IL International Distribution Center
03/29 2:25am - package departed Chicago IL International Distribution Center
03/29 7:58pm - package departed Chicago IL International Distribution Center
03/30 7:14am - package departed Chicago IL International Distribution Center
03/30 8:25am - package arrived Elk Grove Village Distribution Center
03/31 8:02am - package arrived Chicago IL International Distribution Center
WTF?

Tron1

I only had two stops. Luckily I not being traced I deleted everything after I got it. Except for Gibbs numb e r and email.

Kairos

I used to live in that area. Elk Grove is nice. Not as nice as Schaumburg, but they had a really nice rec center.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds like it might get delivered to another timeline! Maybe you from that other timeline will deliver to you here, in person! Just kidding. :alien:

Sonix

Loop broken! It has arrived!

20190405b.jpg

Sonix

Hi Lara. I've got a pretty rigorous schedule worked out for calibration and experiments over the next couple months. I'll report whenever anything of interest happens.

Sonix

All of my correspondence has been through texts. If you Google "steven gibbs telephone number" one of the first results will be a YouTube link that displays it in a video by "Carlos X". I feel it is more polite and respectful to text than to phone him, but that's just me. I haven't had an email address for him.