My idea for a new antenna delta T

Art

Hello
To not polluated more others threads members, i have decided to open my own thread about antenna for space travel. I have search a long time the best configuration, and concidere many works and researchers.
Here we can find the basic principe of the principe of travel trought the timeless space.

List of material

2× transistor 13009
2× 4 amperes diodes
2 × 400 turn coil around a magnet. Or just one magnet and a caducee coil
1 flat coil MUST be caducee, this is the cold energy coil. 2 capacitor are connected to this coil to make impulse only
2 sinus 90 deogased signal ( can be made by astable oscillator, with jfet converter for square to sinys signal)

A sweet case, with the two coil around the flat caducee coil. A hight voltage lamp at the center
A cristal at the center
A coil around the flat caducee coil to introduce Thougts forms with a noisy signal.

| ● |

Attachments

• 15717.png
    15717.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 19
  • New circuit.png
    New circuit.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Saut dans lespace - copy.png
    Saut dans lespace - copy.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Mieux.png
    Mieux.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Mieux.png
    Mieux.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 15

Art

This is the basic principe of how to attach elements. i have forget to mention the light, in parallel to the transistor

Attachments

• sketch1647969356041.png
    sketch1647969356041.png
    146 KB · Views: 13

Art

The capacitor can be Orgone capacitors :
A glass or a cristaloid is the dyelectric to inject direcltly orgone

Coil +/[]/[]-------

Last edited:

Art

How a flat coil can made correled signal ?
Because it is not a simple flat coil but a caducee flat coil.

Attachments

• 15714.png
    15714.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 13

Art

I hesitate for light. Must be hight voltage light, like xenon ? . So a transformer is necessary....?

Attachments

• paintastic20220322_183548.png
    paintastic20220322_183548.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 16

Art

Since more than 1 year, i have study the best configuration for a 90 dephased sinus wave 1hz to somes kilohertz. There is so many possibilities but not what i want to do. So today, i release the first diagram circuit for a 90 dephased perfect sinus. The advantage of this circuit is that the input is not dependant of the output signal : we can have different input, for exemple one for liw frequency range 0 to 1 mhz and other for hight frequency range, 1mh to 300 mhz. And an other for very hight frequency if the aop can do at the level of frequency. The drawback is that we need a special alimentation composed of two cell and not only one. The jk bascule version can work but the frequency is divised by the bascule. The phase is 100 percent ok, the other circuit need to be ajusted to have a perfect 90 degres phase shifting, but he is more flexible.

Attachments

• Plus simple.png
    Plus simple.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 13
  • bascule JK.png
    bascule JK.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Art

I missed something very important. Without this nothink append. It is a master piece that make the link between the cristal and you. Yon cannot travel without this very important piece of my machine.

Art

Nothink was wrong but i cannot put a delta T antenna in a suitcase :D. So according to ancient kwoledge, the antenna delta T Is a pyramide LIKE the same of your realisation. But a flat pyramide is the same in sacred geometry , and a flat pyramide is a caducee pankake coil.