My idea for a new antenna delta T

Art

1-jpg.14138
View attachment 14141
We can buy 3D Helmhertz coils.
Yes for the coil, there is 2 sorts , helmozz like john titor OR delta T. What is the best effective ???? Maybe helmoz coil is less bigger than the huge delta T ? Problem guy, i am not in the same country than you, we cannot meet

TimeFlipper

Yes for the coil, there is 2 sorts , helmozz like john titor OR delta T. What is the best effective ???? Maybe helmoz coil is less bigger than the huge delta T ? Problem guy, i am not in the same country than you, we cannot meet
Why not read the Montauk Project book and find out how and why the Helmholtz coils are utilised around the "chair" in which the psychic sat in...You and our other member jiangnanah allow your "imaginations" to run away with yourselves, and you get confused with what you are trying to achieve...There are other members similar to yourself, but they are excellent engineers to begin with..

You dont seem to be aware the Delta Time Antenna can be scaled down (made smaller), the same as mine is in the profile photo, which is scaled down from the very large one that was used in the Montauk Project experiments, but you must keep to the geometric shape of it.

For some reason you decided to add a Germanium Diode coupled to a mosfet amp, because i said Germanium "allegedly" contain FTL Tachyons..

Last edited:

Art

Tell me why a Delta T Antenna is very expensive to build...Are you not aware its constructed from wood? :fp:
Hello. I think about you. Yes of course, it is because the guy beleave in william reich orgone with wood , wood is a good electrostatic conductor, i have electrocute myself with wood electrode one day.
Second the best is Delta T for a rotating field. John titor seems a joke, delta T have more emf than the helmozz coil because of 2 wires too close in the helmozz coil, that have the same influançe in a compass. So the winner is delta T. My drawing is wrong, apologies me, i was little bit tired.

Okay, thanks. Now My electronic hobby is more cool than my pin's collection hobby. I was formed in avionic electronic group in france too, but electronic industrial do not interrest me. Just too much IC and no hardware cool parts. And my group move to china finally. I was in informatic apprentice engeneering for harware electronic gestionning project.
:( All french manufacturing electronic are in china now. That deserve my country. They can go to hell, i don't care about traitors.

So i have left the industry for others jobs.

sketch1651731332790.png

Last edited:

Art

Why not read the Montauk Project book and find out how and why the Helmholtz coils are utilised around the "chair" in which the psychic sat in...You and our other member jiangnanah allow your "imaginations" to run away with yourselves, and you get confused with what you are trying to achieve...There are other members similar to yourself, but they are excellent engineers to begin with..

You dont seem to be aware the Delta Time Antenna can be scaled down (made smaller), the same as mine is in the profile photo, which is scaled down from the very large one that was used in the Montauk Project experiments, but you must keep to the geometric shape of it.

For some reason you decided to add a Germanium Diode coupled to a mosfet amp, because i said Germanium "allegedly" contain FTL Tachyons..
Yes, helmozz coil around the chair seems to only capturing and amplify the mind of the medium in the chair. You are well aware that they use sirius crystal in the 2th attempt. Syrius crystal attached with the coil, that improve personnal vibrationnal performançe of the user medium, fail with the 2th medium because it was not adapted to him.
I have found exactly the same appartus in a so called alien litterature, with multiple frequency on a coil with a crystal attached, the user concentrate to the crystal to turn on or off the pesantor around him. He can change his sex too ( serious joke, it is writing), and become a female or a male and alien use this technology for make super power plant by thelepatic connection for transmiting the personnal vibration to the power plant. Look like starwars movie.
I just want a tiny version, more tiny than your. Just need to move a compass in the center of the antenna, for fun and make a video of this. So Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes, helmozz coil around the chair seems to only capturing and amplify the mind of the medium in the chair. You are well aware that they use sirius crystal in the 2th attempt. Syrius crystal attached with the coil, that improve personnal vibrationnal performançe of the user medium, fail with the 2th medium because it was not adapted to him.
I have found exactly the same appartus in a so called alien litterature, with multiple frequency on a coil with a crystal attached, the user concentrate to the crystal to turn on or off the pesantor around him. He can change his sex too ( serious joke, it is writing), and become a female or a male and alien use this technology for make super power plant by thelepatic connection for transmiting the personnal vibration to the power plant. Look like starwars movie.
I just want a tiny version, more tiny than your. Just need to move a compass in the center of the antenna, for fun and make a video of this. So Enjoy your day.
Please tell me where you got that idea about the "sirius crystal" being attached to the Helmholtz coil, it certainly was NOT in the Montauk Project book, and iam certainly NOT aware of any sirius crystal , that you claim iam...

I believe you were thinking about a "Men In Black" movie where one of the creatures had a small crystal hanging around its neck that the large "insect creature" wanted, that was inside a man...You also mentioned "alien literature", do you have a link to it so that all of us can see it please?

TimeFlipper

Hello. I think about you. Yes of course, it is because the guy beleave in william reich orgone with wood , wood is a good electrostatic conductor, i have electrocute myself with wood electrode one day.
The only reason why wood is a good conductor of static electricity, is because of moisture "inside" the wood and not wood per se..

Art

Please tell me where you got that idea about the "sirius crystal" being attached to the Helmholtz coil, it certainly was NOT in the Montauk Project book, and iam certainly NOT aware of any sirius crystal , that you claim iam...

I believe you were thinking about a "Men In Black" movie where one of the creatures had a small crystal hanging around its neck that the large "insect creature" wanted, that was inside a man...You also mentioned "alien literature", do you have a link to it so that all of us can see it please?
1975: The team wasn't having luck overcoming the interference issues, so they went back to the original plans to figure out where they went wrong. The plans made by the Sirians. Who are the Sirians you ask? Just an alien race from the Sirius star system.

Anyways they consulted the original plans and they found that the coils connected to crystals instead of ordinary electronics. How could they have overlooked that!

So they put a contract out to devise a new chair as part of a secret bid. RCA would win this contract.

So it is crystals in a sirian plan from a planet of sirius's sun, syrian use they own crystal. Abitually, Sirius crystal are called syrius crystal. That why i think nobody understand the machine... hahaha.

Last edited: