My Introduction.

Emperor Time

I have been obsessed with time travel since I was a little kid. And been hearing about the Hyper Dimensional Resonator for years too since Steven L. Gibbs was a guest on Coast to Coast AM. One of my dreams is to build a fully functional Hyper Dimensional Resonator someday and to first master astral time travel with the device and hopefully someday physical time travel as well. Even if it a million to one chance of that working for me for whatever reasons, it still better than a zero percent chance at time traveling. And that is good enough reason in my book.

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome aboard, you'll like it here enjoy:)

TimeFlipper

I have been obsessed with time travel since I was a little kid. And been hearing about the Hyper Dimensional Resonator for years too since Steven L. Gibbs was a guest on Coast to Coast AM. One of my dreams is to build a fully functional Hyper Dimensional Resonator someday and to first master astral time travel with the device and hopefully someday physical time travel as well. Even if it a million to one chance of that working for me for whatever reasons, it still better than a zero percent chance at time traveling. And that is good enough reason in my book.

Go for it!....Welcome to your new Paranormalis family :)..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis. You're going to feel right at home!

Maybe you can get in touch with @HDRKID in case he has HDRs for sale. He's reliable.