My Jesus Experience

mullac998

Yesterday i was sitting in my bedroom relaxing while on my pc. I zoned out for a sec and i saw the words Jesus is coming. that's when i saw an image of him in a white robe with his hood up looking at me then i heard him say brethren the time has come, that's when i also saw him on a white horse in a desert and i asked him where he was he said he was in judea. I have never heard of that place in my life Ive never even read the bible so a really strange experience for me

Carl Miller

You had an encounter. With whom?
If it was relevant to you, if it was transformative in a way to make a better person out of you. This is what matters!
Now there s something in psychology which attracts attention. A Buddhist is found claiming to have met with Buddha.
A Christian never dreams of Buddha.
Anyway if the encounter with your Jesus made you happy. Follow your faith. Nothing for or against it. On the contrary.

mullac998

you see i did have abit christian faze in the past but i never read the bible and i have also dreamed about a golden buddha guy in the sky before. Ive also studied mediumship for two years so i don't know why he would come to my mind for no reason.

Carl Miller

Hypothetically you may state having met with Jesus. It belongs to a sane skepticism questioning the experience. Not the validity of the experience.
I have been brought up and educated inside a Roman Catholic tradition. Even though sticking in the Catholic cult my family folks are not fanatics. But the religious framework includes reading the Bible, praying the Rosary to Our Lady and so on.
I do not go to masses although I may attend Wedding ceremonies as the tradition lead us having been brought up under these costumes. And also because it is politically correct you know.
I am not a religious guy.
But I have often been interested in the compared study if religions cults esoteric orders And so on. I enjoy Anthropology which is the study of cultures.
Once I had made friends with a Hindu guy and I think I learned something regarding Hinduism from him.
But what I learned from him, I mean, the lessons I had came through dreams.
So I am an empath and must have the ability of reading minds.
Because what I dreamt about belonged to this colleague repertoire.
As I went journaling my dreams filled with Hinduism content he got perplexed at how deep I could understand his culture.
Now I am drawing a parallel, I mean, along these lines you would be reading someone else's mind or simply grabbing something from the collective mind.
Anyway this tells me you are really a medium. Only another one of the kind to state the mediumship from someone.
In other words a medium recognizes another one.

Lennie5

Is it not simply possible you dozed off and dreamed this?

also I find it highly unlikely that anyone in the western world today has not heard the name Judea linked with the name Jesus at some point in their lives, dreams are great for getting at subconscious recollections like that.

mullac998

Is it not simply possible you dozed off and dreamed this?

also I find it highly unlikely that anyone in the western world today has not heard the name Judea linked with the name Jesus at some point in their lives, dreams are great for getting at subconscious recollections like that.
I had never heard of judea in my life non of my family members are Christians i'm tell you that 100% what i said in the post above is true and i never heard of judea in my life

mullac998

Have you had any other Spiritual Expieirences?
Yeah i have experiences all the time the one that happens the most is voices talking to me while i'm trying to sleep one not to long ago said my name and asked if i was alright so i replied yeah i'm fine and went back to sleep

Mayhem

Zenith
Whats your background? You don't have to go into imitmate details.

Have you had very close calls, accidents?