My Medium Journal

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have yet to do this. I want to.
I encourage you to. Medium is awesome.

You don't have to start something 100% fresh. I certainly didn't.

You can probably repurpose many articles from your blog, post them on Medium, and include a link at the end that leads to your original entry.

Or you can go somewhere else and start a new adventure on Medium. It doesn't have to be about something you already write about.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Today, I received 0.02$ in my bank account, from Medium. It reminded me that I didn't post anything in over a month. So I went ahead and finished an article I had been working on over the past month.

Feel free to check it out. It's about the old IMDB Message Boards, Indiana Jones 4, and The Dark Knight.

Here are my current stats:
11 article
21 views in the past 30 days
295 follower
0,19$ revenues

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I haven't posted on Medium in several months... I have no idea when I'll have time to either.

I'm not giving up yet. I simply don't have time right now, and I don't see the point of forcing myself to generate content, just for the sake of it. So I'll simply skip it for now, and see what happens next.

To be continued...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I haven't updated this in a while. I gave up mostly due to lack of time. Still, I posted a total of 81 articles. 14 articles and 67 poems.

In total, I earned $1.76 in one year. Is that more than I expected? Yes, a lot more. I was expecting zero, but I got more than zero. So, success, yay! 🎉🍾

1711542039968.png

But all in all, it's not worth it for me. I'd rather focus on Paranormalis and my small personal blog. I feel that with the same time investment, I can generate much more value here by taking part in the discussion and implementing new features. Same with my blog and other projects I work on. They create more value and are more worthwhile than posting on Medium.

Don't get me wrong though. Medium is a great platform for great content. It also has an amazing text editor and typography/formatting engine. Very simple yet powerful. It's a great product.

But considering I'm getting very few views on Medium and very few views on my blog... Well, I'd rather spend time on my blog.

Maybe I'll get back to it someday. I'd like to post a short story or something.