My Most Beautiful Sports Car Of All Time.

Harte

You know why the British don't manufacture televisions?
Because they haven't figured out how to make them leak oil yet.

Harte

TimeFlipper

You know why the British don't manufacture televisions?
Because they haven't figured out how to make them leak oil yet.

Harte
I know you are unable to boast of a more beautiful looking 1960s American sports car Hartey, because you left out a photograph :fp: :p..

lamdo263

If your'e going to enter your car in a race, absolutely outdriving and pulling the pants down in public on the big names, such as Auto Union, Maserati and Ferrari, to the point where their stone faced and won't even share in the winners circle, do it in a Lotus.

The diminutive Walter Mittie of a British dentist, wins at The Monaco Grand Prix. Bless his little heart wherever he is now. Did the absolute best with what he had at the time it was given. Sir Stirling Moss gives Lotus its first Grand Prix win at Monaco 1960 - Motorsport Moments | Auto Express

TimeFlipper

1960's you say?
Okay.
View attachment 11552

Harte
Hmmm, looks like the AC Cobra, a nice chunky little car responsible in the UK for creating the 70mph speed limit on the M1 back in the early 1960s...Cannot really compete in looks with the Jaguar E Types sleek curvy looks that Enzo Ferrari said was the most beautiful looking car in the World, after he first saw it..I totally agreed with him :cool:..jaguar-e-type-s1-roadster-02-af99bd08.jpg
1964, Jaguar E Type 3.8ltr drop head coupe :)..

Last edited: