My Multiverse Resonator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, I have a Multiverse Resonator. It's really just a Hyper Dimensional Resonator built into a copper pyramid. I built it so long ago, I don't exactly remember when. But I never completed it until recently. The problem was the time coils. Consulting with HDRKid helped me resolve that problem. Apparently the time coils are to be made with guitar cord. But in the original schematic it says to use blue phone cord. Blue phone cord didn't work because the wires were so fine, the connections easily broke. So my Multiverse Resonator has been sitting in my closet all these years unfinished. But just recently I decided to make a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. So now I have a completed HDR with the electromagnet and time coils. But the HDR doesn't seem to me to be performing as it should. So I decided to connect the electromagnet and the time coils to my Multiverse Resonator to see how it performs with the copper pyramid construction. So everything was connected. I turned on the power and BANG! I had to think quick. I pulled the cord. Then I realized what happened. The electromagnet had pulled a few of the tools on my work bench toward it, making a very startling sound. This electromagnet seems to be just as powerful as a large neodymium magnet I happen to own. A warning comes with my neodymium magnet. It says the magnet is strong enough to break the bones in my hand if I sould get in the way of something being attracted to the magnet. Well it looks like I now own an electromagnet that is just as dangerous. I measured the amperage used by the electromagnet when plugged into the Multiverse Resonator. 6.25 amps. That is way more than it should be drawing. I don't understand why just yet. I'm not quite ready to admit the the copper pyramid is causing the boost in current consumption. So I will be doing some experiments to see if I can figure out whats going on. But I did a comparison amperage draw with my HDR. It uses the same electrical circuit. But only draws about a third of an amp. Now I think that is too low. So currently I've looked over the construction of both machines and I did find something odd. The diodes in the Multiverse Resonator look like Radio Shack diodes. But the part numbers on the diodes indicate they are not. So it might be the diodes that are causing the big difference in the electromagnets performance. Today I made a trip down to an electronics surplus store and got a hold of some diodes very similar to what is in the Multiverse Resonator. I plan to put these diodes in my HDR just to see if I can up the current used by the electromagnet. Well I made a video for everyone to see my new electromagnet hooked up to my Multiverse Resonator.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein, I really enjoyed your short video and your information on your super magnet. About 35 years ago I did a lot of experimentation with pyramid power and I met at a conference in Dallas Texas, Patrick Flanagan a researcher in pyramid power. Some of the experiments that I did was to take a wooden frame of a pyramid and run number 30 wire were 24 wire around the outside edge to make a coil bottom to top which was spaced about 1/4 inch apart, next I placed a DC voltage of a few thousand volts with the positive end at the top in the negative in at the bottom of the coil. The biggest pyramid frame was about 10 feet high with 30,000 V DC with double coil windings windings on it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Normally I do not talk about my experiments, because some of them could be quite dangerous for a novelist that has no idea what they're doing. DC voltage can kill if one is not careful, especially in the very higher voltages that the experimentation was being done with.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi Opmmur

I've been talking about my experiments for years. I haven't found anyone even willing to try some of the real interesting stuff. My gravity field generator was very interesting to me. But no one else was interested enough to have their own gravity field generator. So as far as I know, I'm the only one on the planet that has one. Actually I have three of them. I wanted to see if it was easy to reproduce. So I built two more. Sure enough, they all work.

But back to my Multiverse Resonator. I tracked down the cause of the increased electromagnet performance. Apparently when I originally constructed the machine years ago, I read the schematic literally for what it said. The value of the capacitor for the stabilizer was on the schematic reading 1.ok 250v. To me the 1.0k represented 1000 micro-farads. It wasn't listed as anything else. And it is common practice for people drawing schematics to leave off the uf notation. But it is understood that when left off, micro-farads is implied. So years ago when I built the Multiverse Resonator, I used a 1000uf 250v capacitor. Which means the capacitor in my Multiverse Resonator is 1000 times the value it was intended to be. This morning I replaced the switches on the Multiverse Resonator because the main power switch was stuck in the on position. When starting up the machine, I discovered that when I flipped the stabilizer switch on, the electromagnet exhibited the increased performance. So I hooked up my volt-ohm meter on the amp setting to see just how much current was being drawn. It was identical to my HDR with the stabilizer in the off position. But when turned on, the current draw doubles and the electromagnet goes to super-magnet mode. I made a little video to see:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What you are showing us here is way interesting. Are you able to easilly get results when using your HDR? Do you think the device will be much more powerful with such an emag?

I'd be curious to know what HDRKID thinks about this.

Make sure you post information about your Gravity Field Generator, that's definitely something some members here may be interested to give a try, given it's not too complicated to build on your own. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Numenorean7

I've done some more experimenting with the electromagnet. Since I was curious about what makes it so powerful too. I used capacitors ranging from .1 uf all the way through to 20 uf and recorded the results. It turns out that as the capacitance increases up to around 6 uf, the watts used diminishes. After 6 uf, the watts used starts to climb again. As you can see in the video a 1000 uf capacitor allows the electromagnet to use lots of watts.

I'm still in the trial by error stage with the HDR. I found some info on the web about the construction of the witness well. So I have to redo the wiring to that. And I'm not completely convinced that I made the electromagnet correctly. I believe I may have used too much magnet wire in the construction of the electromagnet. So I will construct another electromagnet with a more conservative estimate. The dimensions I used are from pictures on the web. My current electromagnet is 2 inches in diameter by 6 inches in length for the coil winding, on a 7 inch long by 1 inch diameter iron round bar. The next electromagnet will be slightly smaller at 5 & 3/4 length by 1 & 3/4 diameter on the coil winding.

The reason for the change is because my current electromagnet draws very little watts when hooked up to the HDR. I found a video by CarlosX that shows the electromagnet getting much hotter than mine does. So until I get the construction correct, I can't report anything on the HDR performance yet. A hotter electromagnet means more watts are getting used. Which also means a bigger magnetic field.

The electromagnet that is in the video by the way is actually drawing 6 amps at 50 volts. That's 300 watts. And at that power level it gets very hot very quickly. If I left it on at that power level it would get hot enough to catch fire. Yet when hooked up to my HDR, the electromagnet only draws 2 watts of power. It gets mildly warm at that power level.

So in the copper pyramid I will have to change out the 1000 uf capacitor with the correct 1 uf capacitor. Once I get all the particulars taken care of, then I can try using these devices the way they were intended.

tuvok50

Yes, I have a Multiverse Resonator. It's really just a Hyper Dimensional Resonator built into a copper pyramid. I built it so long ago, I don't exactly remember when. But I never completed it until recently. The problem was the time coils. Consulting with HDRKid helped me resolve that problem. Apparently the time coils are to be made with guitar cord. But in the original schematic it says to use blue phone cord. Blue phone cord didn't work because the wires were so fine, the connections easily broke. So my Multiverse Resonator has been sitting in my closet all these years unfinished. But just recently I decided to make a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. So now I have a completed HDR with the electromagnet and time coils. But the HDR doesn't seem to me to be performing as it should. So I decided to connect the electromagnet and the time coils to my Multiverse Resonator to see how it performs with the copper pyramid construction. So everything was connected. I turned on the power and BANG! I had to think quick. I pulled the cord. Then I realized what happened. The electromagnet had pulled a few of the tools on my work bench toward it, making a very startling sound. This electromagnet seems to be just as powerful as a large neodymium magnet I happen to own. A warning comes with my neodymium magnet. It says the magnet is strong enough to break the bones in my hand if I sould get in the way of something being attracted to the magnet. Well it looks like I now own an electromagnet that is just as dangerous. I measured the amperage used by the electromagnet when plugged into the Multiverse Resonator. 6.25 amps. That is way more than it should be drawing. I don't understand why just yet. I'm not quite ready to admit the the copper pyramid is causing the boost in current consumption. So I will be doing some experiments to see if I can figure out whats going on. But I did a comparison amperage draw with my HDR. It uses the same electrical circuit. But only draws about a third of an amp. Now I think that is too low. So currently I've looked over the construction of both machines and I did find something odd. The diodes in the Multiverse Resonator look like Radio Shack diodes. But the part numbers on the diodes indicate they are not. So it might be the diodes that are causing the big difference in the electromagnets performance. Today I made a trip down to an electronics surplus store and got a hold of some diodes very similar to what is in the Multiverse Resonator. I plan to put these diodes in my HDR just to see if I can up the current used by the electromagnet. Well I made a video for everyone to see my new electromagnet hooked up to my Multiverse Resonator.

Cool Einstein! Good craftsmanship too! I built an HDR without the witness well and it uses a modified hair clipper for and e-mag......works great! I've had lots of coll adventures with it.