My name for the Apocalypse

Creshna1c

My name for God and the end of time is The Angel of Destruction and Queens 9 - 10. Does that mean anything to you? I am here to help. Just pray and I'll give you instructions if you want to help me and God. Thanksphotostudio_1646269203616.jpg

Creshna1c

Whats so funny Mayhem? You not a God fearing man? I'll let God know if you want me to brother...

WarpBoundBeard

There is no God, every human is the god they dont want you to know that.
Have to agree at least with that we can a seek godhood through the spiritual journey, though from what ive read, studied few achieve this, because its a "traumatic" experience to say least . Besides that if we can affect reality, through whatever methods work for you, then we are gods of this world. think if we ascend to next dimension wed think were gods, but the higher dimension (6d) that's what would to us be god. now is there a dimension and being that is above all while able to view or effect every level cause that would be GOD. the rest of us(before top Dimension) are just another level of being and existence. just my thoughts

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Have to agree at least with that we can a seek godhood through the spiritual journey, though from what ive read, studied few achieve this, because its a "traumatic" experience to say least . Besides that if we can affect reality, through whatever methods work for you, then we are gods of this world. think if we ascend to next dimension wed think were gods, but the higher dimension (6d) that's what would to us be god. now is there a dimension and being that is above all while able to view or effect every level cause that would be GOD. the rest of us(before top Dimension) are just another level of being and existence. just my thoughts

This video might enlighten you on how we are all Gods:

WarpBoundBeard

Wow, thanks for sharing this is exactly what gets my brain/spirit the juice to progress on. though will say struggling with a few points one being, ive believed in ETs since young, EDs in last few years, i was under impression either the various species are like humans in sense they have different agenda, moral principles, etc so i think not all aliens, or beings are pure evil, just want control and resource, but some sure. about halfway atm. will be doing deep reflection, meditation on this.