Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

Please forgive me gentlefolk for breaking with this forums protocol, by posting my introduction in this section. However I believe this section is more suitable for what I'm about to reveal. I will attempt to be succinct in this first post. My name is Lord Henry Chatterton this is an assumed name. To be precise my surname is false, but my first name is Henry. I am a time traveler. Yes you read right, I am a time traveller from the year 1920. After an accidental triggering of my Chronos Velocipede. I found myself in the year 2011. Ever since I've been attempting to reverse the process in order to return to the place I call home. A place 97 years in the past.

Lord Henry Chatterton

Last edited:

JasperMoon

Sorry to hear you're stuck in our time right now. A lousy time to be here.

Tron1

Why would you tell us now instead of five years ago? Thanks for posting on para other wise.

dh1

have you heard of the hdr(hyperdimensional resonator)?
what is a Chronos Velocipede?

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry Did you manage to get your Time-Bicycle (Chronos Velocipede) upto a speed of 88mph, which is the speed the De Lorian car has to get to for time-travelling? :LOL:.
Iam wondering why you chose a bicycle that was invented back in the 1860s.

Maybe this is you being chased by the horse to get to the required speed of 88mph on your Chronos Velocipede Bicycle? :eek: :LOL:
Velocipede.jpg

Come on you guys, why didnt you do a very simple search on what the Velocipede actually is, or are you hoping that it is a new system for time-travelling?..On ya bikes guys :LOL:..

Last edited:

Lord Henry

@Lord Henry Did you manage to get your Time-Bicycle (Chronos Velocipede) upto a speed of 88mph, which is the speed the De Lorian car has to get to for time-travelling? :LOL:.
Iam wondering why you chose a bicycle that was invented back in the 1860s.

Maybe this is you being chased by the horse to get to the required speed of 88mph on your Chronos Velocipede Bicycle? :eek: :LOL:
View attachment 6241

Come on you guys, why didnt you do a very simple search on what the Velocipede actually is, or are you hoping that it is a new system for time-travelling?..On ya bikes guys :LOL:..

Indeed some bicycles from the time I came from, where called velocipedes. But the word velocipede is Latin in origins and means "swift" . The word Chronos is derived from the name of the Greek god Kronos, the god of time. The method used to allow myself to transverse time was based on my good friend Nikola Teslas, theory of time swiftness, hence the name.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Nice try Lord :LOL:.
So what is Tesla`s "method" you call "time-swiftness", for transporting you forward in time, seeing as there is nothing on the internet to say it ever existed?..Oh but wait, you were a friend of Tesla, so he only gave you that method and nobody else? ::LOL:: :LOL:.

Im looking forward to your next reply, please make it a good one as i need another good laugh from you today (y) :D.

Lord Henry

Nice try Lord :LOL:.
So what is Tesla`s "method" you call "time-swiftness", for transporting you forward in time, seeing as there is nothing on the internet to say it ever existed?..Oh but wait, you were a friend of Tesla, so he only gave you that method and nobody else? ::LOL:: :LOL:.

Im looking forward to your next reply, please make it a good one as i need another good laugh from you today (y) :D.

Yes indeed the Internet, part of the so-called communication revolution. Alas in my opinion this electronic frontier is more like the old wild west saloons of yonder. If you find the knowledge of me knowing Tesla difficult to digest. Then what's to come is going to be a very unpalatable dish to get down the gullet. Are there any academics on here that I can converse with and may be able to assist me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.