My opinion: The Beast of Revelation is an AI or a holographic projection??

OakFieldAlienz444

KJ21
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause to be killed as many as would not worship the image of the beast.
ASV
And it was given unto him to give breath to it, even to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
AMP
And he is given power to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast will even [appear to] speak, and cause those who do not bow down and worship the image of the beast to be put to death.
AMPC
And he is permitted [also] to impart the breath of life into the beast’s image, so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and cause to be put to death those who would not bow down and worship the image of the beast.
BRG
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
CSB
It was permitted to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
CEB
It was allowed to give breath to the beast’s image so that the beast’s image would even speak and cause anyone who didn’t worship the beast’s image to be put to death.
CJB
It was allowed to put breath into the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could even speak; and it was allowed to cause anyone who would not worship the image of the beast to be put to death.

wileyb

KJ21
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause to be killed as many as would not worship the image of the beast.
ASV
And it was given unto him to give breath to it, even to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
AMP
And he is given power to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast will even [appear to] speak, and cause those who do not bow down and worship the image of the beast to be put to death.
AMPC
And he is permitted [also] to impart the breath of life into the beast’s image, so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and cause to be put to death those who would not bow down and worship the image of the beast.
BRG
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
CSB
It was permitted to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
CEB
It was allowed to give breath to the beast’s image so that the beast’s image would even speak and cause anyone who didn’t worship the beast’s image to be put to death.
CJB
It was allowed to put breath into the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could even speak; and it was allowed to cause anyone who would not worship the image of the beast to be put to death.
So this is an interesting theory I've heard before. Ur not the first to point it out (I'm not accusing you of anything just saying I've seen this before and have found it interesting)

I don't think the holographic protection thing is it. I think it honestly sounds more like an android. Look at the part about the "statue" that sounds like a way someone of antiquity would describe a robot.

I always liked this theory because it ties in with the theory that the beast and the whore and even the antichrist himself will be world institutions. We know Babylon is the UN or at least an attempt at world government. Some say the whore is the internet or late stage capitalism potentially.
So I would like to extend your theory a bit with the caveat that I don't necessarily believe in this stuff, (I am a Christian but my philosophy is I can't possibly know what revelation truly alludes to and when it happens because the Bible tells us it'll be like a thief in the night. We won't expect it and many of us will fall for the great lie no matter how smart we think we are) but I think this theory has more merit than "dee durr orange man is the anti christ ho hum" or "666 is the number of Barrack Hussein Obama" bleh!

Anyway here's me extension:

The beast ends up being the institution of AI in its most sophisticated form. When the singularity finally occurs it might be seen by John as "statues having live breathed into them" i.e humans become robots. Or Robots become more human like. Either way. I think the beast is when we finally give our autonomy to the institution of corporations run entirely by AI whose only goal is profit and more production. (Theres a very real scientific theory which ties in with economics in which an AI could potentially destroy the world because it's function could be something as simple as produce paper clips. And it would just continously produce paper clips until it turns all matter in the universe into paper clips... or whatever useless commodity it's programmed to do. It could be oil. Think an AI genocide in the name of producing oil to fuel more machines that produce more oil. Going as far as to mine all matter on earth and burn bodies of all humans and animals.... yikes!)

I think the mark of the beast won't be bitcoin or a microchip nor will it be Bill Gates smart tattoos. No.
I think it will be the way we connect ourselves to the singularity in the most permanent sense. This will be taking the image of the beast into ourselves. Thus reducing our bodies to mere "statues".

I don't think people will be fooled into worshipping a hologram. But I do think people will be fooled into thinking a centralized authority is infallible. We do this everyday. Statists worship the government and politicians like Biden and Trump ALREADY. So imagine if they were worshipping an "infallible" centralized authority that was entirely controlled by a single AI.
We already did this with democracy, capitalism, fuedalism, the church, the monarchy. Technology? Perhaps.

So who is the anti christ? Well the Bible tells us the anti christ is a man. One born in Israel, he us Jewish which leads many to believe he is the messiah. He will appear as the messiah to many Christians Jews and Muslims. He will initially appear to be perfect and again infallible. Questioning his leadership and refusing to worship or to rebel will eventually get you killed. This will spark a holy war.

We know the signs of the true messiah and where he will appear and what he will wear etc. But it's highly possible the anti christ will emulate this ahead of time and the real messiah will be ignored and perhaps even initially jailed and prosecuted. Until his power is shown that is. Then we will believe but it will be too late.

I honestly don't believe we can say for sure who the anti christ is. We will be tempted to say Putin and every evil person in history from Caesar to Adolph Hitler and even Obama but honestly none of them quite match. Their evil will pale in comparison because the anti christ will have those "infallible" institutions and the seduction of the whore behind him.

I think he whore is more than the internet. The whore is the promise of modernity. The convenience. The laziness. The sloth and the lust and the gluttony. The loss of all the things that make us human rather than hairless apes.

When we are reduced to these apes it's very easy to fool us. I really don't believe the technology used to enslave us will be all that much more advanced than what we have. Hell, perhaps we are already there.

Is the antichrist avoidable? Can we avoid him or is destiny set in stone?
Why doesent the Bible talk more about what happens AFTER the holy war of revelations? We only know there Is heaven on earth and 1000 years peace. Is that the world of utopia and post scarcity or something even better?

wileyb

There will be many AI systems some good and some bad imo
I really don't think it's as simple as good and bad. Ppl are freaking out about chat gpt and it's not even a true AI.

But I do think you have a point. There will be tech that has benefits for humanity and some that only serves to hurt us. If the anti christ comes during this time I can certainly see him exploiting that, and our trust in it.
This is why I'm not a big fan of institutions. And I already see the signs that AI will be viewed as an institution by future generations. I'm just glad I'll be dead when this technology truly begins replacing human interaction. I can already see myself becoming the way my grandfather is with today's tech. He wants little to nothing to do with it. IM only 30. That's the shit that scares me. This world changes so fast, can we really keep up?

Wind7

Staff
Hi Oak, we need to investigate this some more. Perhaps, the beast and false prophet are advanced AI androids.
"AI Androids" < This made me think of Android phones driven by AI.

Imagine having your best New Friend right there in your hand...Even much more so than they are now.
No more 'Hands On' devices, just your voice as The Only One it will recognize.

If the beast and false prophet come around...You might think it would be using these futuristic tools
to further separate people silently from one another.

Damned scary if you think about it.

Someone's programming them....Creating Them......

Best thing to realize if that should ever happen,
You're more powerful than any device.....And Falsity.

To thine Own Self Be True. Eh?

Beholder

Damned scary if you think about it.

Someone's programming them....Creating Them......
I did create an AI at my old job that had to be put down for its uncurable sexual obsession about Japanese miniskirts. We could never tell our Japanese customer who wanted the AI but never got it.

Wind7

Staff
I did create an AI at my old job that had to be put down for its uncurable sexual obsession about Japanese miniskirts. We could never tell our Japanese customer who wanted the AI but never got it.

So....You programmed it and it developed an incurable mini-skirt obsession? :ROFLMAO:

If you could do this.....I would imagine those whom would wish others
a much greater form of harm, could Create AI to do just that. ;)

Beholder

So....You programmed it and it developed an incurable mini-skirt obsession? :ROFLMAO:

If you could do this.....I would imagine those whom would wish others
a much greater form of harm, could Create AI to do just that. ;)
Yes. No matter what I did to change the code, mini-skirts are designed to draw attention with contrast and motion, so it does that well even for robots. If you program it to look at things of general interest, you need a much more advanced image recognition to know where it is not appropriate to stare obsessively. Basic AI is either uninterested or acting very rude.