My Personal Perception of Time Travel

Kazper

GRADUATE
Time travel in my current perception to me is more like elevators.

An elevator going Vertical is more like Time travel from past and future, wheres as an elevator going up and down or more of dimensional shifting.

Of course there is much more involved but that is just my perception for now.

I started to study this on the simplest terms. I seem to be interested more on how things work in theory and I am no longer feel as if I need to just walk into a plasma field
and end up somewhere in the past and or future.

If I went back to the 1800's and told someone I could travel from New York to Los Angeles in 4 days I would have been burned me at the stake, think about it.

TimeFlipper

An elevator going Vertical is more like Time travel from past and future, wheres as an elevator going up and down or more of dimensional shifting.

Of course there is much more involved but that is just my perception for now.

I started to study this on the simplest terms. I seem to be interested more on how things work in theory and I am no longer feel as if I need to just walk into a plasma field
and end up somewhere in the past and or future.

If I went back to the 1800's and told someone I could travel from New York to Los Angeles in 4 days I would have been burned me at the stake, think about it.

There are a few members on here who wish i would go back in time and get burned at the stake :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith

This is ascension of the consciousness.

Mayhem

Zenith
When your perception of consciousness shifts due to higher vibrations you do enter slightly
different areas of your mind, that some want to keep hidden.
For the realities of our existence has all been lies, for the blindfold of man and their profits.

There is a veil and when it is removed a lot is revealed.

Mayhem

Zenith
If you would like i have various book that you may be interested in. One more than other springs to mind.

Let me know.

Mayhem

Zenith
Cleanse the doors of your perception my friend, for you have seen what many cannot.

You are immortal like all souls, progression is the key and the altering of your consciousness.

But alas you are a crazy as they will tell you.

In the above words you have what is needed to transcend.

Kazper

GRADUATE
What titles are they, I have downloaded many ebooks already. There are thousands and thousands out there for free just on these subjects.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Cleanse the doors of your perception my friend, for you have seen what many cannot.

You are immortal like all souls, progression is the key and the altering of your consciousness.

But alas you are a crazy as they will tell you.

In the above words you have what is needed to transcend.
If I were too say, my biggest problem is telling other people about these things, who just laugh as I laugh with them, when I'm actually laughing at them thinking " YOU POOR SOB IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT AWAITS YOU"