My podcast question of the week

Wind7

Staff
On a serious note, I guess I would ask them what their concept of time was
and if they have ever been able to time travel. (Showing them the HG Wells novel).

Novram

What I would ask an extraterrestrial is; with your advanced technology and knowledge, can you help us on Earth, with some of our most serious problems? like the pandemic and global warming?

lamdo263

What I would ask an extraterrestrial is; with your advanced technology and knowledge, can you help us on Earth, with some of our most serious problems? like the pandemic and global warming?
All anyone had to do was to pay attention from the very beginning of this pandemic. It was made in Wuhan China. The ingredients are a corona virus, with both a forms of AIDS and rabies put in there. All three viruses co-bonded to each other, which this current scientific community, is not able to understand both the principle of co-bonding as well a selected trait communications,

The answer to treating it, because when covid gets into the body, it hides in various places in the body. What helps are the produce MMS which is chlorine dioxide and Ivermectin liquid, dispensed at body weight and tolerance. This will cure your body, but not fully through time, as this virus has the privative ability to recalculate its own template. This factor makes it a new foreigner to a recently infected body, through a false alias identity signature acceptance.

The main Chinese did not do this. This started out as an Illuminati project, just to eliminate only a few people. Project started on 2013 thereabouts and ended a few continents away in Wuhan China 2019. The problem here Norv, is that the people who ended the project may have been both evil as well as being crazy. When this pandemic started, even the Chinese government to a full extent did not even know what was going on.https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/654452/How.

Why vaccines do not work so effectively, is that covid seems to have the ability to hide in the areas of separate organs, which is does and self identifies by reading that organ or place DNA by RNA process. This is approximately the same as taking a thousand sheep and splitting up their numbers, so one half is in one part of the forest and another half, "You're guessing", in another place. You go home for the night and come back expecting to find all these scattered sheep the next day? Good luck with that.

This is why chemo-cides are effective to an extent. What they should be doing and I've already done this with myself, since I contracted the purely airborne version of covid early on, is to take phlegm from the throat, weaken this a little and then place this in a puddle over one's arm and poke through the skin which is known as a Jenner poke vaccination.*Wear a mask even if you're either over it, have gotten a vaccine injection and so on.

Your skin already has detectors for viral pathogens already imbedded in the skin and immediately tells the rest of the body, what's there and how it can effectively retaliate to control the situation. This society is backwards and lies a lot, like already the WHO has told everybody that the virus cannot have come from China. So there's part of your problem.

Go to the link enclosed, which is a full page about us and there are your extraterrestrials. About twenty million of us world wide. christal indigo children starseeds - Bing

Know also the Illuminati plus many stock selling companies all knew of the stock sold to make this company, because when there was a power failure at the lab and this junk started to spread, they were dumping stocks on SARS MERS research as told in Washington DC, like there was no tomorrow. Hope that this helps.

lamdo263

Here's an ear worm for you. ~ They lied about this, they lied about that. They lied about pussy and the silver cat.

lamdo263

The second answer to your question has to come from this society. This is know as much as you can about all sorts of ETs and the off world situation. Through the predictions of Nostradamus and past seer Babba Vanga, Earth suffers an asteroid hit in year 2029.

If you want to participate in a space industry start, or make some forms of ET contact as a lifeboat to get from Earth, then do this now. Nine years is an eyelash blink in time, Get to know both the beings involved, the new territory and what's involved in that.

It seems that both the elite and governments are playing games with us, with pandemics and or false flag terrorist acts. Prepare now and at least have some backup plans put in place instead of just standing there like dumb cattle.

*An example that is out and out staged stupidity is this past Parkland school shooting. Did you know that two custodial workers knew there was a shooter on school campus a half hour before the shootings? They knew and hid in the school closets till it was over. They didn't even report this.

On the sheriff that was fired and let go because with a pistol he did not go against the kid shooter who had an AR 15, I mean like where's there even a contest with that kind of stack up? The kid with the rifle could accurately line up that deputies' chest zone and stich three in there, or his head. before anyone could say Jack Sprat.

Then after the shooting, they had the nerve to post these out of nowhere actors to control firearms. I mean like a few plays from William Shakespeare would have been more believable. Saying shit like, ~ Oh wherefore the evilness of guns, not the kind of guns that make fun, (one's phallus ), but firearms, How evil are the weevils attached to bevels, that dawn on this fair school that is mighty cool! /

They put this aftermath slop on TV and people are supposed to buy it.

The smartest guy in that whole affair was the deputy sheriff that knew this was a set up. And the innocent kid actors?..they should all receive golden globe awards, because that entire affairs was set up from the get go.

**Sources, telling that two custodials, who were young and knew the social play in Parkland school, knew of the kid shooter and his problems, plus the date he was going to be there. ON ALIENS. The Stevens off world book collection, which is UFO Photo Archives publishing./ Know this series like you know the back of your hand and I mean get this info now. 2. The Galactic Servers out of Norway. Know this info, get if soon. 3. Survival food and ploys if one cannot get off of Earth, find out where this asteroid's going to hit? Get your sh*t together and ignore trollacious people and situations.

Harte

The second answer to your question has to come from this society. This is know as much as you can about all sorts of ETs and the off world situation. Through the predictions of Nostradamus and past seer Babba Vanga, Earth suffers an asteroid hit in year 2029.

If you want to participate in a space industry start, or make some forms of ET contact as a lifeboat to get from Earth, then do this now. Nine years is an eyelash blink in time,
Um... that's eight years.

See how fast it passes?

Harte