MY PREDICTIONS

Wind7

Staff
Imho, there was no need to go into attack mode. Especially from a mod.
I'm sorry if I came across to you in "attack mode", but do you think I was I attacking or offending you? Yes, I was a bit angry, but I thought I was just stating my opinion. In any event, I'm truly sorry. :(

No harm done.

My intention of posting is usually always from a amicable standpoint, I hope to never offend anyone .

I know how hard it is just being a mod/admin can be at times...not always easy to keep emotions at bay.

Terribly sorry if I came across a bit heavy
as well.

Take care, sir. :)

Krish

What kind of value based event?
Like say, an attempt to change the past that could change the future and as a result triggered an earlier event in the future..??? What about that scenario?

Not really...because no one can change the past..(via travelling to the past from the future) .even the highest level of our civilization, this side of our Universe, that is 10 Billion years old civilization....

But, I should not say that, because this website is all about Time Travel...to the past...amazing...

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

What kind of value based event?
Like say, an attempt to change the past that could change the future and as a result triggered an earlier event in the future..??? What about that scenario?

Not really...because no one can change the past..(via travelling to the past from the future) .even the highest level of our civilization, this side of our Universe, that is 10 Billion years old civilization....

But, I should not say that, because this website is all about Time Travel...to the past...amazing...
It/they/you doesn't necessarily have to go back to the past. Or at least that's what I—
There are attemps to change the pasts and like I said you dont have to actually be at the past t change it.