My Take On Trump

jcolanzi

This isn't written because I'm a Trump supporter. I don't support any of the pols and I don't vote. I wish they had a lever that said none of the above.

Now that I've got that said, here's my take on Donald Trump. The far left chant their mantra that he's a fool.

His supporters see him as the unbeatable crusader.

The fact is he's accomplished his goal. He's doing exactly what Don Corleone said in the Godfather.

Always be underestimated by your enemies and overestimated by your friends.

jcolanzi

@jcolanzi - So are you saying that Trump is a crook, or that he is incompetent? Or is it something else?

I'm saying he's smart. He knows how to position himself.

His honesty or lack of was never mentioned.

He is part of the elite or he wouldn't be where he is. That said, I believe there is more than one faction jockeying for power and it remains to be seen which he is a part of.

The answer will be known over time.

The Kennedy's were part of the elite, but they worked on improving the lives of Americans. Joseph Farrell mentions he found at least three separate factions jockeying for power.

Hidden Finance, Rogue Nerworks And Secret Sorcery

Carl Miller

It seems he is smart. I mean he knows how to make use of emotional strategies to get to people.
You know that Hillary played the same rough game too.
There is something that beat Hillary badly while she began to gain field during the campaign, getting the female vote, and mind you a huge number of women voted for her.
A reminder of the she power that Hillary knew how to profit from. Until now, it is too soon to have the view from over the hill. Perhaps she has been beaten by her health problems.
Maybe for the same reasons that elected Trump. Both campaigns characterized by arrogance.
Now, arrogance in politics may mean something completely different from what we tend to interpret in a context away from politics.
Trump posed as if he knew how to handle the situation left by his predecessor. No judgment intended. I am only referrring myself to the chaotic situation left after Obama's presidency, i am not being judgmental over Obama's presidency.
How to leave the chaos, the complete chaos in every way. Resorting to nationalism he wishes to keep hope in the heart of people.
I know people tend to find excuses for their weakness and apply their failures in life projecting their personal hopes in someone in charge. Even if it is a trash psychologism it Always seems to work.
Perhaps that is what Trump is doing, applying mass media guaranteed techniques of bending opinions and tastes to his own gov. plan.

P.S. with this comment i attracted the adv. by Pokerstars South America. Always help the companies that are helping pay for our threads , do not disable advert. please.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

It seems he is smart. I mean he knows how to make use of emotional strategies to get to people.
You know that Hillary played the same rough game too.
There is something that beat Hillary badly while she began to gain field during the campaign, getting the female vote, and mind you a huge number of women voted for her.
A reminder of the she power that Hillary knew how to profit from. Until now, it is too soon to have the view from over the hill. Perhaps she has been beaten by her health problems.
Maybe for the same reasons that elected Trump. Both campaigns characterized by arrogance.
Now, arrogance in politics may mean something completely different from what we tend to interpret in a context away from politics.
Trump posed as if he knew how to handle the situation left by his predecessor. No judgment intended. I am only referrring myself to the chaotic situation left after Obama's presidency, i am not being judgmental over Obama's presidency.
How to leave the chaos, the complete chaos in every way. Resorting to nationalism he wishes to keep hope in the heart of people.
I know people tend to find excuses for their weakness and apply their failures in life projecting their personal hopes in someone in charge. Even if it is a trash psychologism it Always seems to work.
Perhaps that is what Trump is doing, applying mass media guaranteed techniques of bending opinions and tastes to his own gov. plan.

I don't know how it will play out.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
He is part of the elite or he wouldn't be where he is. That said, I believe there is more than one faction jockeying for power and it remains to be seen which he is a part of.

The answer will be known over time.

The Kennedy's were part of the elite, but they worked on improving the lives of Americans. Joseph Farrell mentions he found at least three separate factions jockeying for power.
Whether part of the elite or not (and I tend to doubt it), Trump may also be working to improve the lives of Americans. Reagan most certainly did when he was President, or at least he tried his best.

I would assume the number of women who actually voted for Hillary Clinton was huge, as it was for Trump or any other presidential candidate since women's suffrage was legalized in the U.S. But it's very possible, despite what the results show or exit polls claim, that Trump actually won the women's vote (very possibly over 50%); it just appears that he didn't because the election was rigged badly, considering the electronic machines manipulating votes for Hillary that were meant for Trump and the massive amounts of illegal immigrants and dead people voting for Hillary. That is all despite the fact Trump won.

It is a relatively well-known fact that Hillary Clinton is a criminal and a crooked, evil pathological liar.

jcolanzi

The vast majority of people prefer not to believe it. It's too hard for a sane person to image the horrors committed. They'd prefer to stay in their comfort zone.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@jcolanzi - Well, I have to disagree with that. On the contrary, I think a majority of people who think Hillary is a genuinely law-abiding citizen are insane, if not, extremely ignorant. I would think most Americans are free from mental illness. But if you still disagree, I won't continue to argue. In fact, I think I'll leave this thread unless there's trouble.