My theory on Titor

Tron1

1.61 there are facts of lies from the gov't there are files some true some false. The Andrew Basiago thing was a hoax for his campaign run. He's listed at 50/1 odds to win it. I think he does. If you don't see anyone or heard of anyone time travelling in the next year or two then there will never be time travel. only obe's which I have quite frequently. They are just vision's

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I agree, some of the predictions were way out.. But there is something about the Titor story that seems factual and even logical.

We must also remember that our future is not necessarily the future that Titor experienced in his own timeline. Titor and the others whole hidden agenda may have been to stop us heading down that road. If we were heading towards nuclear devastation or Alien enslavement it would be nice to think that humans from the future were trying to help us avoid that in this timeline.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
One thing that always bothered me about titor was the comments about not helping a person on the side of the road and then how trusting we are that we go into an elevator with person we don't know etc

His point was to learn skills to help yourself and not rely on other people. Basic survival.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree, some of the predictions were way out.. But there is something about the Titor story that seems factual and even logical.

We must also remember that our future is not necessarily the future that Titor experienced in his own timeline. Titor and the others whole hidden agenda may have been to stop us heading down that road. If we were heading towards nuclear devastation or Alien enslavement it would be nice to think that humans from the future were trying to help us avoid that in this timeline.

He may not have been 100% forthright with his information because it could change the timeline **OR** his motive WAS to change the timeline, which he did by posting...

The timeline does change. I've experienced it recently. It's totally bizarre when it happens! You feel like you are in a sci-fi movie!

These changes are partially why I believe that with the proper technology, one can return to their original "home" universe with zero divergence AND choose which timeline to visit. It's all math.

So I was doing some more thinking this morning on the train about this theory of mine. (this thread was re-dug up for some reason haha)

I'm a programmer, so I was kind of thinking about how I would make this system myself. What occurred to me was that if you could create a graph, mapping out various significant figures, and you had a good set of data... this would totally be possible. So I did a search for scholarly articles describing the method. I found a TON of articles, but what's more interesting is this book from 1976 (side note... isn't that when "Titor" said he went back to time?).

Structure of Decision: The Cognitive Maps of Political Elites - Google Books

Take it for what you will... I think its an interesting line of thinking.

Whoa seriously people read some academic papers about these concepts, this thing is a rabbit hole. Fuck Titor... this is real shit. If you take all the data Facebook (for example) has on us. You can make psychological predictions about people... and aggregate it. Think about the data the NSA for example has. Think about how that can be combined to build crazy graphs. Think about the implications of that.

You don't need a time machine, just dijkstra.

Tron1

I need to be re programmed in your sense migrane's and head ache's are coming back. used to get them all the time.

Tron1

Just got a message that titor's so called family is in Nebraska? might not be a hoax not ruling it out someone just messaged me on im and something about tim travis coming to visit or call me what ever the ? it was