My time travel experiments

Genius

King Ivan
In this thread I will be posting the experiences I have with all time machines I build wether they're from paranormalis or if they're my own inventions. In the next few days I might hopefully build an artificial grid point to try to physically time travel with a radionics machine. But is it possible to travel through time just by using the artificial grid point without a machine?

steven chiverton

In this thread I will be posting the experiences I have with all time machines I build wether they're from paranormalis or if they're my own inventions. In the next few days I might hopefully build an artificial grid point to try to physically time travel with a radionics machine. But is it possible to travel through time just by using the artificial grid point without a machine?
looking forwards to hearing how it goes soon

Genius

King Ivan
Has anyone here ever heard of the Fluid Chamber, the Ecktoplasmic Oscillator, the Chronological Reflector and the Time Field Resonator?

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
I'm not sure if I should count the Reality Manipulator as a time machine, but if I can find all the materials I need to build it, I might build it either this Saturday or this Monday.

Martian

I find it funny how complex the names are for some of these simple devices. Hyperdimensional resonator. Multiverse resonator. Spacetime modulator. Ectoplasmatic oscillator.

But if you look at actual complex devices in the real world, they have names like "car", " plane ", etc. :D