Mysterious martian lady?

TimeFlipper

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

well its proof of martian intelligent life on Mars or its proof we have had bases on Mars and the moon for a long time and its a human alien hybrid woman taking a stroll
Im considering chatting up Human Alien Hybrid Women, because i cant chat up normal women anymore :(:D

TF you are the man for this job :)

Carl Miller

only want to express my dislike to the mocking atitude from some of NASA 's smart scientists. The academic study and commitment to the overall cover up philosophy of the gov. has made them cynical and kind of hilarious comedians. Anyway we can not expect a reliable info from some of them. Taking advantage of a lot of clowns who brag to see life evidence in every piece of stone, these NASA funny guys and new types of Jerry Lewises are trying to explain away all clear archaelogic evidences and anomalous signs and true residues there are or at least there could have been alien made artifacts on the Moon. Lol, i woke up somewhat like Mr. Scrooge during Xmas time!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Carl Miller

Weird petrified fossils from giant animals that resemble dinosaurs. Facilities in ruins embedded in lunar craters. Craters strangely too small for having been made from an asteroid collision more likely to be created for mining purposes. Wake me up cause I have freaked out. Splash some water on my face I m going crazy. Who has constructed that giant glassy dome and for what purpose? And how come there is a 6 mile high artificial structure standing supported by horizontal extremely strong cables? Woo woo mama where are my meds?? Woo woo I wanna sleep. Have a good night!