Mysterious planet wiped out life on Earth once and could do it again THIS MONTH

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a great doomsday article to start the week in a good mood!

Capture-2-Caltech_2782706a.jpg

A MYSTERIOUS planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years could do it again, according to a top space scientist.

And some believe the apocalyptic event could happen as early as THIS MONTH.

Planet Nine – a new planet discovered at the edge of the solar system in January - has triggered comet showers that bomb the Earth’s surface, killing all life, says Daniel Whitmire, of the University of Louisiana.

The astrophysicist says the planet has a 20,000-year orbit around the sun and, at its closest to us, it knocks asteroids and comets towards Earth.

Fossil evidence has suggested most of life on Earth is mysteriously wiped out every 26 to 27 million years.

Professor Whitmire claims Planet Nine's passage through a rock laden area called the Kuiper Belt is responsible for the "extinction events".

Conspiracy theorists in the 80s and 90s previously claimed a red dwarf planet called Nibiru or Nemesis, which orbits too close to Earth every 36,000 years, was behind the events.

Now some are convinced there will be a collision or a near miss before the end of April.

Nemesis or Nibiru were widely dismissed as crackpot pseudo-science – until Planet Nine was identified in January by the California Institute of Technology, in the US.

Click here for the original article:

Night Vision

A MYSTERIOUS planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years could do it again, according to a top space scientist.

Planet Nine – a new planet discovered at the edge of the solar system in January - has triggered comet showers that bomb the Earth’s surface, killing all life, says Daniel Whitmire, of the University of Louisiana.

The astrophysicist says the planet has a 20,000-year orbit around the sun and, at its closest to us, it knocks asteroids and comets towards Earth.

Fossil evidence has suggested most of life on Earth is mysteriously wiped out every 26 to 27 million years.

Professor Whitmire claims Planet Nine's passage through a rock laden area called the Kuiper Belt is responsible for the "extinction events".

Conspiracy theorists in the 80s and 90s previously claimed a red dwarf planet called Nibiru or Nemesis, which orbits too close to Earth every 36,000 years, was behind the events.

Now some are convinced there will be a collision or a near miss before the end of April.

Nemesis or Nibiru were widely dismissed as crackpot pseudo-science – until Planet Nine was identified in January by the California Institute of Technology, in the US.

I have been hearing and reading that Nibiru's actual orbit is every 3600 years Num7 and they are saying will be millions of miles away from earth when it passes and would never actually make any contact but the weather will change and get worse and cause tsunami's and earthquakes and erupting volcanos, etc... and not ALL life will be wiped out :) :cool:
if is real or not ( I think it is :p ) but if not I still find it extremely interesting :D :eek:
:confused:

Last edited:

Night Vision

:oops:

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Pfft... Planet 9. I'm pretty sure the government knew of it earlier than us and told us just recently probably to "avoid stirring panic" if something like this would really happen. Funny how planet 9 was just announced on January when there's already claims that it'll destroy Earth somewhere this month or sooner this year when hardly any of us can prepare for something that big :rolleyes:

ZeoEmeraude

I second that TnWatchdog. I'm not afraid of death or rouge, life altering planets. I am at peace with my soul and await my rebirth. Besides, if I got scared at every doomsday prophecy out there...i might need some anti-anxiety meds. But it will be cool to see in the night sky.

Miscellaneous

I second that TnWatchdog. I'm not afraid of death or rouge, life altering planets. I am at peace with my soul and await my rebirth. Besides, if I got scared at every doomsday prophecy out there...i might need some anti-anxiety meds. But it will be cool to see in the night sky.
I ain't afraid of death too. But I prefer it to be a quick one.

Night Vision

I have been hearing and reading that Nibiru's actual orbit is every 3600 years Num7 :cool: if is real or not ( I think it is :p ) but if not I still find it extremely interesting :D
Bring it on...I've had worse days. lol
:D Well even though it is a potential scary life ending event I still plan on surviving through it without :eek: religion or an ounce of spirituality :confused: ;) :cool: Won't just accept it as the end :p ::LOL:: maybe is just a test to see how strong we are in the mind :) I think those that try to hide and seek underground shelters which will backfire or use religion in any form to try and protect themselves or manipulate will be the first to go. We have to save ourselves and not rely on myth and legend to protect us. We have to be prepared and educated on the possible reality of this actually happening. I am really close to the ocean on East Coast so if and when Nibiru comes close enough I will just load up my animals make sure I have survival needs and travel inland to a safe survivable area above ground and above water levels until event has died down :D Then try and go back and if my house is still there then I be good ::LOL::

Last edited: