Mysterious Universe

Hazzie Hippie

Hello everyone :)

I know that this is a random topic.But every since I was very young I have a passion for anything related to outer space .I remember when I was very young just staring at the night sky . This might sound awkward but sometimes I used to count the most luminous stars in the night sky. So I find myself day dreaming of being up in space. So as I got older whenever I had a bad day I would look up at the sky or just get lost star gazing. And I would be asking so many questions in my mind about the universe. This might sound a bit strange , but when I had a bad day Space related stuff was my my get away.

I know that we have yet to discover so many stuff in outer space yet. The universe is so mysterious,and yet beautiful, and huge. And of course there has to be other beings, and life out there. Even though Astrophysics is my major. Astronomy was my first choice . I love anything related to stars,planets,moons,galaxies,cosmic snowballs,cosmic dust,interstellar travel,sun .

But then I started college so I began to like anything related to energy,matter,dark matter, space time,black holes, Big Bang theory,string theory,atoms,particles,gravity,Big Bang Singularity,radiation,scale factor,eucledion geometry,gravitational theory of gravity.

But my biggest passion is anything that it’s in outer space :)
I do plan to work with anything related to either Astrophysics or astronomy one day.
I also include my passion for space in my songs and poetry. But yeah wanted to share my passion with you all. I apologize if it’s a boring post.

USAF Ace

What's your take on dark matter or even anti matter?

The cosmos is filled with unimaginable wonders, but if we're ever to venture away from our safe little blue planet, it takes courage. The courage to leave behind everything you know in hopes of finding something you can't explain.

Hazzie Hippie

What's your take on dark matter or even anti matter?

The cosmos is filled with unimaginable wonders, but if we're ever to venture away from our safe little blue planet, it takes courage. The courage to leave behind everything you know in hopes of finding something you can't explain.

Hi there :)
I’m sorry .I’m not feeling too great today.

But I’ll reply to you when I feel a bit better .