mystery non magnetic object emits hair thin aura light beams when held

steven chiverton

what do you think this is
i brought 5 dvds at a op shop or what you can call a hockshop and i had some change but it didn't cover enough to by the 5 dvds so i asked can i pay the balance off my card they said you have to spend a mini um of ten dollars on your card so i put the change back in my pocket they said i just have to grab 3 items to make up ten dollars so i can use my card to i grabbed 2 different size brass small cups and this strange item i picked it up in my right hand and i immediately noticed the tips of that shape at the top was emitting a very thin aura like beam which extended a few inchers its like the faint colour of an aura so i swept my right hand over the top thinking it was some very fine web like fibres but i didn't feel it so i paid for it along with the dvds and 2 odd size brass cupps and took them to my car and when i opened the car door and leaned in to put these things on the front passengers eat i noticed the item what ever it is was still emitting a very thin strait aura like beams from its tips what is this it amplified my aura energy and shoots it in a thin hairlike beams you can see in minimum light i drawn some thin pencil lines to show you what these aura beams were like i only took notice of them coming from the top 6 points

Attachments

• mystery aura energy device.jpg
    mystery aura energy device.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I've seen one of these before at a psychics stall at some weekend type fair, dont remember what it was called now.

steven chiverton

as soon as i picked it up off the shelf and held it in my right hand i saw very thin auric beams sticking out of the top rounded points even in my car it apears to amplify my aura then concentrate it into hair thin ghostly beams i can see its looks like the aura you see around your hand in the reflection on a mirror which i used to see

steven chiverton

ive sent that picture to my friend researcher and author jane tripp she said shes never seen anything like it and she did a search for it and come up nothing and that it dose look like a plumb bob, like pendulums do but this hasn't anything to thread a string through or attach a chain to

steven chiverton

ive did a long serch for things like it but came up empty handed the rubber o ring around its mid section sits into a groove or some kind dont know why maybe its there to minimise vibration or used as a seal for something, oh jane tripp did say the top section is a snow flake

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Yes it is a plumbob just looks a little different.

Its used to measure the earth or

A plumb bob, plumb bob level, or plummet, is a weight, usually with a pointed tip on the bottom, suspended from a string and used as a vertical reference line, or plumb-line. It is a precursor to the spirit level and used to establish a vertical datum.

steven chiverton

it behaved like a aura emitter when held the first time and second time when i went to put it into my car ive never seen nothing like that before and i could clearly see the hair thin strait streamers sticking out of it to then

MODAT7

With the o-ring, it looks more like a stopper to a glass flask. The snowflake would be decorative. If the metal is heavy, it's probably 316 stainless steel, which is non-magnetic and would be consistent with a stopper. Actually 316 stainless steel is "minimally" magnetic. If you have some N52's, they will stick a little. The snowflake seems to be acting as a multi-point antenna.