Mythical Beings: Azeman

shield

The Azeman is the South American version of a vampire. It can walk in the day but only in its human form. The Azeman is in legend a beautiful women. At night they turn into bats and feed on unsuspecting people who wander in the dark using their dark color as camouflage. The Azeman is obsessed with counting things, kind of like its born with OCD. Many would through a bag of seed on the ground due to the Azeman's need to count them up and gather them together. The way people killed it was by propping a broom against a door and letting it starve to death. The Azeman dare not cross the broom for reasons unknown.

It is also known to be many other were-creatures at night besides the bat. Always a women in the day time though. To change it puts on it's animals skin and transforms. If you catch it during the day still in its animals skin, pour pepper on it and it will take it off and never put it back on due to it being extremely painful.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool,,,,,,, just what we need another psycho chick with OCD runnin amuck at night.... I think I use to date her:eek:
good find .....

shield

Ha ha i'm gonna try to post a new creature every week. I find it amusing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I never ever heard of such a creature before.

Do you guys know why this creature doesn't like brooms? I seriously have no idea and I can't relate it to any other similar phenomenon.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I think it's like shield said they got some kind of OCD complex and would have to count all the bristles of the broom first:eek: guess that wisk broom under the seat of the car is a good thing after all :cautious: