Nader Supporters Blame Electoral Defeat

Unintentional

Nader Supporters Blame Electoral Defeat On
Bush, Kerry
WASHINGTON, DC?Supporters of presidential candidate Ralph Nader blamed his defeat Tuesday on George W. Bush and John Kerry, claiming that the two candidates "ate up" his share of the electoral votes. "This election was stolen out from under Mr. Nader by Bush and Kerry, who diverted his votes to the right and the left," Nader campaign manager Theresa Amato said. "It's an outrage. If Nader were the only candidate, he would be president right now." In his concession speech, Nader characterized Bush and Kerry as spoilers.

www.theonion.com

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

LOL.

Sad thing is, I voted for the nutjob. I'm sure my absentee ballot probably wasn't counted though. ;)

Unintentional

Take heart!
http://www.ballot-access.org/
Way over a million people didn't choose Bush or Kerry. WTG!!! >:D<
election2004.jpg

Unintentional

It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!

The democrats kicked Nader off the ballot in Virginia because he didn't have 200 votes on his petition from each county. I am going to check and see if Kerry actually got at least 200 votes in each county. That would be the laugh riot of the year to see Hillary trying to get on the Virginia ballot by circulating a petition because, if they didn't get at least 200 votes in each county by the dems own definition, the democrats are not a major party! :p