NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell says "UFOs are real"

KonichiJ

NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell says "UFOs are real"

Not sure if any of you have heard the where Edgar Mitchell discusses or should I say, discloses that UFOs are very real, and that the government will probably begin releasing information about UFOs soon.

I wonder if the actual interview itself is part of the plot. ;)

In all seriousness, it made headlines in a few newspapers, but didn't receive the kind of attention it should have.

What do you guys think?

jurgen36

Re: Nasa Astronaut Edgar Mitchell says, "UFOs are real"

I believe that it might be a part of the cover up. The cover up of what I do not know. I do not believe that any government has dealings with UFO's but then you never know.
Regards

m6scott

Well it maybe easier to get people use to the idea gradually ,less chance for mass panic?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

while I have no doubts they are real. I would agree that no govs. are makin deals with them. our level of developement and knowlage makes us to stupid to bother with. kinda like we notice ants/worms/ but realy don't bother with them.

Chip Lewis

I'd like Harte to acknowledge this and give us the "skeptics rundown"...

jurgen36

m6scott said:
Well it maybe easier to get people use to the idea gradually ,less chance for mass panic?

Why should there be a mass panic? Most people I know would simply accept it and continue with their lives. May be they would hope that their live could improve due to new technologies.
Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

jurgen36 said:
Why should there be a mass panic? Most people I know would simply accept it and continue with their lives. May be they would hope that their live could improve due to new technologies.
Regards
ah yes my friend. but you, like the rest of us here. are not normal people,there for your friends are not either. we don't realy mix into the sheep well, and are more amused by the general public than envolved with them. when thre ships were landing and the public is going ape shit runnin around screamin about the ufos. we will be on the roof top with binoculars waiting to get a look. see if they have three eyes and blue skin, big boobs:D,no boobs:eek: six arms, no arms, the good stuff

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
ah yes my friend. but you, like the rest of us here. are not normal people,there for your friends are not either. we don't realy mix into the sheep well, and are more amused by the general public than envolved with them. when thre ships were landing and the public is going ape shit runnin around screamin about the ufos. we will be on the roof top with binoculars waiting to get a look. see if they have three eyes and blue skin, big boobs:D,no boobs:eek: six arms, no arms, the good stuff
Sounds right. Those who will panic are those not well informed, who tend to believe anything they hear. Considering the fact that no one will know anything about these ETs, all those sheep people are going to say at the first occasion that the ETs are evil, and that they came here to destroy us. It will start from there.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I can hear it now
the police with bullhorns please don't shoot at the ufo's ha ha ha ha just like the movie

jurgen36

kc wildman said:
I can hear it now
the police with bullhorns please don't shoot at the ufo's ha ha ha ha just like the movie

Yes I can hear that as well. Many people like to shoot first at anything they do not understand or believe in. That of course applies to the police as well and they are always armed.
Regards