NASA Confirm׃ NIBIRU PLANET X

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Planet X Nibiru Gets Closer -Years of Chaos to Come as U S and Russia Make Preparations

Carl Miller

I am going to reply according to my own experience. You know I am used to claim that i am a psychic, someone gifted with psychic abilities. So, I am relating only to myself since it still seems difficult for me to be convinced by what have been posted on the internet.
Although i tend to disregard the serious implications of the arrival of Nibiru ,for the simple fact that as an incarnate person of course our survival instinct speaks louder. So as life needs to go on. Otherwise, i can not disregard the dreams i have had on the arrival of this so called, Planet X, or whatever name you wish to call it.
My latest dream about Nibiru's effects i was walking on the streets of a town and all of a sudden heavenly stones started falling from the sky. I remember that upon the dream i would try to look for shelter from this alarming issue. Well i felt a gnawing feeling trying my best to survive all this. What else could i say, well, i felt a terrible anxiety, i fought to survive. That's it!
That was not the only dream i have had on the 'arrival of Nibiru'.
I have already dreamt of most weird things that we cannot deny which is really happening today. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, those incredible deep holes that instantaneously opens devouring lakes.
Since there's nothing no one can do to prevent it, what else can i say?

Harte

The planet Nibiru exists solely in the minds of Sitchin believers (whether they realize they're referring to Sitchin or not.)

Harte