NASA Warp Drive Project..2 week trip to Alpha Centauri

NaturalPhilosopher

FTL travel is pretty easy
tesla even said he generated a 1.6times light speed wave.
going lightspeed to the moon takes 1 second.

real lightspeed limit is c3
3.01571743816 x 10^26 mph
300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 mph

that's 50 trillion light years an hour.
can go anywhere in the entire universe at that speed. Way past the hubble limit.

to get to alpha centauri at that speed would take .00000000882seconds.

it's funny cuz this is also the speed of time.
Einstein made a mistake.
It's not E=mc2 it's:
E=tc2

mass is time.
it's hidden movement.
it's speed is 300 billion trillion mph

notice the 3's
hehe

Last edited:

QPN

If you cannot see the video clip, go onto You Tube and type in, NASA Warp Drive Project Speeds That Could Take a Spacecraft To Alpha Centauri In Two Weeks..

Dude that would be awesome!
@QPN Thank you for reminding me of this project, I hope it will be of interest to our other members also (y):)..

I have a stupid question. If you could stop time from dilating during acceleration shouldn't you be able to accelerate to a velocity faster than the speed of light? I might not be understanding this properly, but doesn't relativistic mass arise from temporal distortion & the kinetic energy gained/absorbed during acceleration?

This question comes from something I read on the net about 10 or so years ago. The scientist person said something like "not all forms of energy cause temporal distortion so not all forms of energy cause an increase in mass".

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Dude that would be awesome.

I have a stupid question. If you could stop time from dilating during acceleration shouldn't you be able to accelerate to a velocity faster than the speed of light? I might not be understanding this properly, but doesn't relativistic mass arise from temporal distortion & the kinetic energy gained/absorbed during acceleration?

This question comes from something I read on the net about 10 or so years ago. The scientist person said something like "not all forms of energy cause temporal distortion so not all forms of energy cause an increase in mass".
exactly