Natural Wormholes for time travel

Hi, my name is Anthony, and I have been doing research into Wormholes, which could be used for time travel. I am hoping to one day theorize new methods on interstellar travel. Part of my research requires me to know of any natural Wormholes of such things exist. I hear quantum entangled particles may involve the use of microscopic Wormholes. Any other ways?

paulyoung2

you got various location on earth that serve as wormholes.. no not warm holes.. wormholes! I named some of them here too before.
Any interstellar travel is dimensional in its nature.. consciousness is the key to it all this is how all the craft operate too.. all living concioues one with the occupant/s

you are only using small part of your brain right now... once you are upgraded via robotics in the AI eras you.. you will have the ability to use more of your brain

It is coming wether you like it or not but you have the ability to re route it correctly or go at it and create disaster for yourself that you will NOT I repeat you do not recover from

TimeFlipper

you got various location on earth that serve as wormholes.. no not warm holes.. wormholes! I named some of them here too before.
Any interstellar travel is dimensional in its nature.. consciousness is the key to it all this is how all the craft operate too.. all living concioues one with the occupant/s

you are only using small part of your brain right now... once you are upgraded via robotics in the AI eras you.. you will have the ability to use more of your brain

It is coming wether you like it or not but you have the ability to re route it correctly or go at it and create disaster for yourself that you will NOT I repeat you do not recover from

Do try and answer specific questions that are put to us, instead of going off topic and ranting on and on ad nauseum about favourite topics of yours such as Artificial intelligence, consciousness, and impending disasters, that has absolutely nothing to do with wormholes...And why the hell in the name of rationality, did you even have to say "warm holes?" o_O :ROFLMAO:..