Nazi Occult Documentary (Celle Neues Rathaus)

TimeFlipper

Take a look at the end of the list of credits where you will see..."The Events Depicted In This Video Are Fictitious..Any Similarity To Any Person Living Or Dead Is Merely Coincidental...:ROFLMAO:.

The "Nazi Zombies" you will find in the, Call Of Duty WW11 Zombies

Negan

THE member
The Nazi Zombies idea has been around for quite some time. I'm unsure of where I heard it first, but I know that I first heard it in 1999 and was blown away that they'd have tried something like this. However, the version I heard was that they were successful in creating zombies, but the zombies literally did nothing. They could "wander" around, but when placed in an unsuspecting village they just walked the streets randomly with the inhabitants gawking at what appeared to be "morons".

It was scrapped shortly after. If indeed true, I'd hate to be one of the poor soldiers used for that experiment. On the bright side though, they supposedly only used dead soldiers. This was so they could have a constant number of active soldiers. You die? No problem, a quick fix and you're back out on the field, albeit, with no soul. :LOL:

If you've only heard the history books version of Germany or never heard of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell. He is a must read/listen and will blow your mind away. A truly amazing researcher, author, teacher, & lecturer. This talks about "Bell UFO", occult obsession, distorted history, Hitler & Bormann getting out , etc.

Part 1 - Secrets of the 3rd Reich
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 2 - Secrets of the 3rd Reich

Part 1 & 2 - Rise of the Bormann Reich

Sad to think of these fools having some of the keys to old mystery school teachings.